JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine always was and still is my original 72 Husquvarna CR 450 factory works bike! Not the fastest bike out there, but had such a killer hole shot out of the corners! My ATK 350 ES was and still is the bike of wet dreams!
Hummm
A district 36 rider?
Bumping elbows with Brad Lackey and the crew?

You got it! Sure was a lot of fun times, great memories!

That was a great time! HANG TOWN AND THE CAMEL SERIES . YEAH BABY!

To busted up to even cow trail now, just kick back on the black top and ride my Harley.

Fx1.jpg

Fx1.jpg

That was a great time! HANG TOWN AND THE CAMEL SERIES . YEAH BABY!

To busted up to even cow trail now, just kick back on the black top on ride my Harley.

View attachment 274259
I still like to run the Scrambles now and then. My ATK is the bike of choice now! Less stressful to ride and still a lot of fun for us 'Old Farts" I do wish I could take the old Husky out and mix it up one more time,Show the younger guys just how good the old huskies really were, but things seem to hurt longer and heal slower! I still haven't convinced my self to get a Harley, YET!!!!!

You might be in your fifties if you remember when people used to work more hours a day then they slept and calling in sick was not and option no show no job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a weekly ritual with my dad, of going into the basement and watching "Vic Morrow" in COMBAT.
Also,Voyage to the Bottom Of The Sea....

Rat patrol!!! Still love that series! Voyage to the bottom of the sea was also a super cool show!!!! Thankfully we can watch all these great old shows on the web now!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top