JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well maybe in your county , but here in the Vancouver and Portland area not so much. Just today I got yelled at by the wifey going south on the 205. Passing cars in the fast lane, She yells " slow down , how fast you going " I look down at the speedo ......... 68. Lol!!!! No joke , happened today.

We drive fine, and usually 4 over when the limit is less than 50 and 8 over at 60 or 70, it's the Kali imports that screw up the traffic, especially when it rains. We didn't have traffic until the 80s and the great stampede from down south.

Brutus Out

You might be from the PNW if you know what the Seattle No is but aren't smart enough to know when some else is using it on you.;)

Let me check my calendar....
I will see what I can do....
I'll talk to the wife...
Let me get back to you on that....

You might be from the PNW if you have a Husquvarna chain saw to back up your Stihl and a Homelight to back them both up!

You might be from the PNW if you know what buckin is!

You might be from the PNW if you ever got a speeding ticket in a log truck on the freeway

Had to chime in here even though I know I haven't earned any right to say anything being fresh from Cali. BUT holy moly you guys drive so strange here. To have so many people actually want to drive 5-8 mph under the posted speed limit!!! And aren't you guys suppose to be use to drive in the rain , come on!!! :D

Ok be gentle to the newbie , Cali guy. ;);)

Still think the best time to drive in Portland is when there is more than 6" of snow - the roads are uncrowded and you don't have to worry about traffic. The only time Portland drivers go at or over the speed limit is if the roads are dry and it's overcast - any moisture on the road or sun in the sky causes traffic to crawl...

You may live in the PNW if there are a half dozen hydroponics shops within 30 minutes of your house and if you ask any of them about the best setup for growing peppers they look at you like you are from another planet.

You must have read and/or owned:

The Orygone books 1-4.

Trust me. If you don't know the books, go find one. You will find the dry humor that is S.N.O.B.'s enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top