JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ima just going to put this right here so you know that, apparently, there or NO, Zero, Nadda, Zip, Zilch chance that Oregonians are STILL, NOT, crazy enough!

Well it looks like this is satire. Bill Monroe said so. But ya' got to admit..............................?

Ima just going to put this right here so you know that, apparently, there or NO, Zero, Nadda, Zip, Zilch chance that Oregonians are STILL, NOT, crazy enough!

So people are raping the critters in the wild? :eek:
Is this the drugged out zombies doing this?

So people are raping the critters in the wild? :eek:
Is this the drugged out zombies doing this?
It has to be satire. Not that there aren't some real weirdo's? Though if you think about how they breed horses? Cattle? All manor of farm animals? Look what they do to wild salmon and steelhead? OMG!! Stop forcing reproduction on animals!
Christ, this seems like something the formerly great state of Oregon would actually DO. Just to keep ahead of Cali?

It has to be satire. Not that there aren't some real weirdo's? Though if you think about how they breed horses? Cattle? All manor of farm animals? Look what they do to wild salmon and steelhead? OMG!! Stop forcing reproduction on animals!
Christ, this seems like something the formerly great state of Oregon would actually DO. Just to keep ahead of Cali?
So much strange happens now that what was humor a short time ago becomes real.

It's not satire. It is sponsored by eco-terrorist vegan leftists. The "sexual assault of animals" is the red herring to fool the low informed idiots of Portland and Eugene. It will outlaw all ranching and other forms of raising meat and poultry, hunting, fishing, rodeos and wildlife management.

Anyone know when this meeting of the 'mind' happened ?
1690126862604.png

It's not satire. It is sponsored by eco-terrorist vegan leftists. The "sexual assault of animals" is the red herring to fool the low informed idiots of Portland and Eugene. It will outlaw all ranching and other forms of raising meat and poultry, hunting, fishing, rodeos and wildlife management.
Oh. My. Goodness.

"Within the state of Oregon we have ample food, as well as the resources needed to distribute that food to every citizen"

:s0002::s0125::s0141::s0054::s0158:

Well. This is one IP that I can say would get shot down at the ballot by the not insignificant number of hunters, fishermen, ranchers, butchers, farmers, game wardens, forest rangers, police departments and people who eat meat.

Well. This is one IP that I can say would get shot down at the ballot by the not insignificant number of hunters, fishermen, ranchers, butchers, farmers, game wardens, forest rangers, police departments and people who eat meat.
Sadly that's if, and a big IF, they bother to vote. An amazing number of people pay zero attention to stuff like this until after its become law. :mad:

Sadly that's if, and a big IF, they bother to vote. An amazing number of people pay zero attention to stuff like this until after its become law. :mad:
I'm not so sure of that CamoDeafie.
You may be surprised... look at Timber Unity and how big it got compared to gun rights. People just need to get the word out that this IP would effectively end meat sales from Oregon ranches and fish farms

Edit also, look how most people really don't like Vegans.. and treat them as if they're members of some kind of a cult (they kinda act like it...)

Edit 2.

Just go to any of the rural County Fairs, and also to Oregon State Fair and see just how big Agriculture (ranch, farms, poultry, etc) is.

Last Edited:
You may be surprised... look at Timber Unity and how big it got compared to gun rights. People just need to get the word out that this IP would effectively end meat sales from Oregon ranches and fish farms

Edit also, look how most people really don't like Vegans.. and treat them as if they're members of some kind of a cult (they kinda act like it...)
My "faith" is pretty low right now. When I watch the same law makers get voted back into office over and over again. Then see people who should know better telling anyone who will listen to them not to vote. Then also keep hearing an amazing number of people never heard about these proposed laws. Too many people just go through life head in the clouds until something finally falls on them. :s0092:

Edit also, look how most people really don't like Vegans.
For some reason this ^^ made me LOL. :D

I worked for a gal and we became quite close friends over a period of fifteen years or so. She was 10 years older than me. This gal was a DYNAMO. She became vegan. She walked miles a day to and from public transit. You wouldn't have known she was a vegan. But she turned because of her cholesterol levels. and wore designer clothes. She was hottie for a 60-70 YO woman. not all PETA crazy and bubblegum.

For some reason this ^^ made me LOL. :D

I worked for a gal and we became quite close friends over a period of fifteen years or so. She was 10 years older than me. This gal was a DYNAMO. She became vegan. She walked miles a day to and from public transit. You wouldn't have known she was a vegan. But she turned because of her cholesterol levels. and wore designer clothes. She was hottie for a 60-70 YO woman. not all PETA crazy and bubblegum.
She's not a real vegan if she doesn't tell everyone about it. :D

She's not a real vegan if she doesn't tell everyone about it. :D
Here pantry was something to see. Several cases of canned peas, green beans, and mushrooms! Among plenty other non meat/animal stuff.

Canned peas man. I can't believe anyone eats canned peas!

Don't want to drift this thread but… I want to start a campaign to create a property tax exemption for seniors over 65 who have lived in Oregon fir at least 10 years A property tax exemption on a primary residence tax exempt on the first $300,000 of assessed value. State to reimburse county Not sure where to begin.

Don't want to drift this thread but… I want to start a campaign to create a property tax exemption for seniors over 65 who have lived in Oregon fir at least 10 years A property tax exemption on a primary residence tax exempt on the first $300,000 of assessed value. State to reimburse county Not sure where to begin.
No worries. Drift away!
Oregon doesn't give a flying FART about people over 65. They want us to take the bus/transit everywhere and quit driving. Pretty obvious when they are allowing roads to crumble while spending hundreds of millions of dollars to stifle traffic flow. Trying to force people into electric cars that cost almost twice the price of gas cars. Public transit is NOT SAFE! And we're supposed to walk how many block to transit in cold weather, with nowhere to stand out of the rain/wind/cold. Taking 2.5-3 hours to do what could be done in the comfort of a car in 45 minutes.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews