JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might be from WA or OR if your first game rifle was an ought 6 or 30-30.

Brutus Out

Born in Tacoma, have lived in WA St for over 50 years as well as career side trips to Texas, Florida and Kali. PNW is the best.

Last Edited:
You might be from Oregon if you take a girl out for dinner in your Dodge Cummins and you take the dude up on valet parking, and he parks it out front with the "high and mighty" with a caddy on ether side!

Had to chime in here even though I know I haven't earned any right to say anything being fresh from Cali. BUT holy moly you guys drive so strange here. To have so many people actually want to drive 5-8 mph under the posted speed limit!!! And aren't you guys suppose to be use to drive in the rain , come on!!! :D

Ok be gentle to the newbie , Cali guy. ;);)

To the new people fresh from Calli, Just watch out for any one driving a Subaru with bumper stickers on it you cant read! Any honda with a Fart can exhaust and any jacked up 4X4 rig on bigger then 18 in rims!

Had to chime in here even though I know I haven't earned any right to say anything being fresh from Cali. BUT holy moly you guys drive so strange here. To have so many people actually want to drive 5-8 mph under the posted speed limit!!!
Can't argue with that. Gets me plenty riled up myself. If, for some odd reason, you want to drive under the limit, how do you not have time to pull off so the rest of us can do our thing? Frustrating, but they tell me you can't just shoot people anymore.

You might be from WA/OR if you watched this instead of Saturday Night Live

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Had to chime in here even though I know I haven't earned any right to say anything being fresh from Cali. BUT holy moly you guys drive so strange here. To have so many people actually want to drive 5-8 mph under the posted speed limit!!! And aren't you guys suppose to be use to drive in the rain , come on!!! :D

We drive fine, and usually 4 over when the limit is less than 50 and 8 over at 60 or 70, it's the Kali imports that screw up the traffic, especially when it rains. We didn't have traffic until the 80s and the great stampede from down south.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads