JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You may be a PNW native of it is 70f outside on a sunny day and it's just too hot to do anything...

You may be from OR & WA if you have an issue understanding any accents foreign or domestic.

You may be from OR & WA if you look down your nose at anyone from a different state.

If you get into your car and forget: your manners, how to drive in the rain (this one still boggles my mind), how to drive in the snow or generally not the person you are face to face then you may be from the PNW...

Well I don't know any you goobers but I'm not FROM Oregon I am Oregon I was born in the town I live in so FROM which implies leaving at some point doesn't apply to me. 58 years of watching the place go down the crapper. Yea Me.

Well I don't know any you goobers but I'm not FROM Oregon I am Oregon I was born in the town I live in so FROM which implies leaving at some point doesn't apply to me. 58 years of watching the place go down the crapper. Yea Me.

I too was a home grown, in Komifornia not an import. Same people that moved there and destroyed it moved to Oregon and are doing the same. I don't think it matters what state you lived in as they are all under attack right now. I lost more rights in Komifrnia then anyone in Oregon could ever lose its taken decades here to reach what Komifornia was in the late 80's and only partially. Want to watch a state be stripped live in Komifornia and watch it go from free to concentration camp life style in 53 years. Not knocking your frustration in this Mark W, but you are far from isolated and alone in this millions are watching Oregon turn into Komifornia and many millions are hating it.. i'm one of them for sure :)

Hopefully, this has been taken lightly as was intended.

I love this area and a lot about the PNW - I doubt I will ever move more then 30 miles or so from where I live now.

This was just an observation on my part having grown up to 12 traveling/living in Asia and the southern US.

I have been to every state except for about 8-10 (the NE is not part of the county that has ever called to me); the PNW is the very best of the lot IMO.

You may be from one of the big states (OR, WA, Cali, Nevada, Colorado, Montana, TX)
If you cant believe it takes less than a hour to drive through other states on the East Coast.

PNW- You might be from the PNW if you've experienced needing to wear shorts then rain gear and then parka all at once.

You may be from one of the big states (OR, WA, Cali, Nevada, Colorado, Montana, TX)
If you cant believe it takes less than a hour to drive through other states on the East Coast.
PNW- You might be from the PNW if you've experienced needing to wear shorts then rain gear and then parka all at once.

LOL thats too funny I remember traveling and going through a couple states would eat breakfast in one travel eat lunch in another LOL. Not a fan of the eastern sea board their ocean goes the wrong direction :confused:

You may be from OR/WA IF, ( i'll get hate mail )

1. Ever got drunk and thought about your neighbors sheep.
  2. Your local dentist uses the same guy that makes your dentures and repairs firearms
  3. If you go to the local Walmart at 2am to pick up women.
  4. Ever given ammo to your spouse as an anniversary present.
  5. Seen a Liberal Conservative and can actually explain what that is.
  6. You look at the California border and think you are at war with the inhabitants.
  7. You see California plates, and think about following them and tell them what you think (be honest)

No offense here Mr. hopper, butFrom this ^^^ I think we'll need to start a "You might be from Southern Oregon IF" thread. :D

Born in Washington, raised in Alaska, ---3 day trip from Sitka to Anchorage, and they aren't even the farthest apart, so when you say "big states" I get a chuckle out of it!

th?&id=OIP.M5aba1afa9411f981ca7a4300d7d679d4o0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

th?&id=OIP.M5aba1afa9411f981ca7a4300d7d679d4o0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

62 years Oregon old.
You might be from Oregon if you ever left a keg party at midnight and drove to Kalifornia (Yreka) on bikes to get cases of Coors.
You might be from Oregon if you ever left a Keg party at 2:00 AM to be at Summer Lake before shooting time.
You might be from Oregon if you ever traveled up and down I-5 from Sutherlin to Portland to Salem to Eugene to go to concerts indoors and outdoors for three days.
You might be from Oregon if you left Sutherlin and it took you 28 hour to get to a farm in Oregon City to see Paul Butterfield & Brown Sugar.
And yes Dune, I could tell you a story about a sheep, no alcohol involved, just an azz kicking by the sheep that I thought I could ride, "Like a horse", let me be perfectly clear about that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top