JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sell? Sell?! No way in hell am I selling anything because the government tells me to. Worst case scenario, I will move them out of state, but no damn way am I surrendering anything to them or selling under duress. Screw that.

The link is laughable. As in I got to Deal being 50% of retail, and stopped reading. Good luck with that. Also that webpage looks like a 9 year old made it.

hensleygibbs were the industries top cast bullet mold makers [maybe in the world] in the state of Oregon and later moved to California. As for the nine year old well you are off and going again. They were around before you were born and have contributed more to the industry than most others and certainly not without substantial backing to there input.

I don't want to sell anything either. I'm very happy with everything I have.

I'm still trying to figure out how I can work a Walnut furniture Springfield Armory Standard M1A into the budget. I've always wanted one and I'm now afraid I will run out of time to get one.

hensleygibbs were the industries top cast bullet mold makers [maybe in the world] in the state of Oregon and later moved to California. As for the nine year old well you are off and going again. They were around before you were born and have contributed more to the industry than most others and certainly not without substantial backing to there input.

Did you see the webpage!?! Not their entire website just the page in the link.
I own a few of their moulds, mold is cheese. Never used them but I have them.
I was born in 83... They started in 73-74 so ya its been around. Thanks

I think the link is mostly on point. The percentages might be off, depending on the situation. Thanks for posting!

Internet has changed things but if you bring it to a d
Did you see the webpage!?! Not their entire website just the page in the link.
I own a few of their moulds, mold is cheese. Never used them but I have them.
I was born in 83... They started in 73-74 so ya its been around. Thanks

I thought it was you

OH NO!!! I am going to panic.
Not, what a waste of bandwidth this post is.

Mods: is saying this post is stupid out of date and useless waste of time ok to say?
If not please remove ;)

huh?

You will rarely get close to retail back on something used. If you NEED to sell it NOW, it will likely be at half or close to it. Thats how pawn shops (and others) operate.

The full post was not displayed?
Internet has changed things but if you bring it to a dealer with a store front, the prices listed on the post above may not be close to what you will receive, so if you do that well you are doing good. Here in the classified section I see some things sell as if they were new without having any inspection and feel sorry for the fish that bit, especially on weapons that people use in games, like who can create the largest roost out in the sand dunes, month after month.
So many new buyers that have zero experience and no idea what to look for in a used weapon.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top