JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The link is laughable. As in I got to Deal being 50% of retail, and stopped reading. Good luck with that. Also that webpage looks like a 9 year old made it.

I paid $260 including BGC for my M&P Shield so a deal would be 130$!?!?! That's insanity. Not wisdom. That's the lowballers guide to unsuccessful gun buying.

The only reason I haven't bought anything is because I have not decided what I need. I can always use more ammo. After the Hillary scare and Obama I made sure I had what I needed. It took Trump before we had actual gun control measures implemented.

The only capitalist country on the planet don't need no pointers on why who what when where and how to buy or sell.. lest you just want to insult everyone's intelligence. just saying
didn't click

86EFC4CC-4877-4BA7-8A12-90A6AAA7A0D2.jpeg Another tin foil hat for Colts4me. He must have a closet full by now.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads