JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, confession time....

Where's the strangest place you've carried concealed?

Just to protect the ( ahem) innocent, you can leave out specific locales or establishments....

Personally, as a civilian, I was a groomsman at a wedding, with a G27 under my tuxedo jacket. Talk about 007!

Comedy club in Portland. Walked in and see the MC is a guy we all grew up with of the 6 people at our table only one sister inlaw wasn't packing. I had a Charter Arms Bulldog Pug .44spl. in a shoulder rig under my ski sweater. I was worried the MC would call me up on stage and put his arm around me (wondering what the shoulder rig was) He called us up to sit in the front table and then proceeded to make jokes about how we had all grown up as White Trash.

Shower (testing out new marine coating spray.. Tested on a hipoint)
We also keep a few diving knives in/around the shower.. Yeah we're awesome.

ChuckEcheese (I don't trust that rat lol, it was for friends kids party)

Attic's and crawlspace's for my business. Do that often.

Those are really the only "odd" places. Otherwise I carry everywhere otherwise prohibited by (constitutionally illegal) state and federal law.

Social security office. And security acted like they wanted to nail me for the Benchmade 9050 AFO clipped to my hip pocket. Detained me, ran my info, explained to me how much trouble I could be in carrying a "switchblade" on "federal property." How about a Glock 17, buddy?

bubblegum those chumps.

Social security office. And security acted like they wanted to nail me for the Benchmade 9050 AFO clipped to my hip pocket. Detained me, ran my info, explained to me how much trouble I could be in carrying a "switchblade" on "federal property." How about a Glock 17, buddy?

bubblegum those chumps.

They are Johnny on it for the pocket clips aren't they?

Leave it to the government to be complete r3tards about it. Not good enough to have an armed security officer on the premises for massacre-prevention- he also needs to bubblegum with people minding their own business.

Actually if the Switchblade was not crossing state lines there are no federal regulations directly concerning Switchblades and if this was in the State of Oregon where possession of a switchblade is legal (as long as not carried concealed) Then he was wrong to stop you. Since the case could be made that the pocket clip is what clued him into the knife then the knife wasn't concealed.

How about we type about where we've open carried? I've open carried at multiple Burgervilles here in Vancouver, Fred Meyer, Walmart Supercenter (the gnarly one at I-205 & Mill Plain), 3 different Safeway stores, Winco on Andresen, Les Schwab across from Winco, Black Bear Diner in Grants Pass, my best friend's wedding in Crouch, ID, and a couple of Burger Kings in town. I did it all without any issues with anybody or the police.

I carried concealed to the nude beach on sauvie island :) Of course I was fully clothed, and working (wouldn't be there if I wasn't). My customer, on the other hand, was *not* clothed, nor working. I'm scarred for life over that one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top