JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And how did it do?

Not too bad for the larger surface areas. Of course the high friction areas developed a little surface rust, Pitting if not oiled and scrubbed out. The marine coating is a filmy wax type spray and smells like a crossbreed between gasoline and a sharpie.. Indoors it isn't the best idea to leave around because it'll make all surrounding stuff reek.

The primers in the Winchester white box 115g 9mm took a little more aqua punishment than I thought they would. Perhaps a light coat of grease or the marine coating on the primer may help in a moist environment over time?.. Unless you get lacquer coated cartridges. Wolf or bear.

Our thought was to test it and if successful we could treat the firearm and mag then leave it loaded in a ziplock bag with a desiccant under the sink or perhaps elsewhere within the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room.. And perhaps if secured well, under a vehicle? :)

Social security office. And security acted like they wanted to nail me for the Benchmade 9050 AFO clipped to my hip pocket. Detained me, ran my info, explained to me how much trouble I could be in carrying a "switchblade" on "federal property." How about a Glock 17, buddy?

bubblegum those chumps.

Had to get a new Social Security card once, and the rent-a-cop sitting at a desk by the door saw my pocket knife because of the clip. Said I'd have to go put that in my vehicle before I could come in.

Right.

Main Street, trick or treating with the little one, including going into two banks. But not US Bank because they suck

US-Bank-Corp-No-to-Self-Defense.jpg

carried my 10.5 noveske around for Halloween because it was part of my costume, also carried it in umpqua bank, already asked before because I have accounts there and they said no problem plus the employees are allowed to carry

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top