JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

After wrangling permits throughout the construction, Gregory said he will never build another apartment building in Portland. He says he plans to sell another apartment project in Northeast Portland rather than develop it.

"I would rather kick myself in the balls 100 times than do this again," Gregory told WW in the May 17 story.
Not surprising. People complain about prices soaring. Being in potland I have just come to the conclusion that everything involved in doing business in potland has all kinds of monetary hurdles to jump before you can do business here. I see all the retail shops that folded two years ago, still sitting empty, with "For Lease" signs in the windows.

Ha! I remember one time when I wanted to get renter's insurance in California, and my insurer told me that they were no longer issuing renter's insurance in California because the numbnuts in California passed a law requiring insurers to provide California renters/home owners with earthquake insurance. The insurance company refused, and would no longer provide that service to Californians.

A great example of the libtards in congress trying to mandate requirements that "feel good" to their child-mutilating supporters but which had no reality at all with commerce and the real world.

Last Edited:
It's just the same story everywhere in the dim controlled parts of Oregon. No need to watch the whole video. Nothing new.
Here's a link to the business in the video, just for context. And showing that NO part of this decayed city is immune to the problem.

Will anybody show up at the next elections that will actually quit wasting $millions$ on stuff for the few and start putting it where it helps the whole city?

I can't tell if the Libs are so incompetent that they don't realize they are the cause of the huge loss of living quality and the mass exodus of productive people; or if this is part of a master plan to totally crash the economy to give an excuse for institutionalizing communism with the excuse that "capitalism has failed."

I can't tell if the Libs are so incompetent that they don't realize they are the cause of the huge loss of living quality and the mass exodus of productive people; or if this is part of a master plan to totally crash the economy to give an excuse for institutionalizing communism with the excuse that "capitalism has failed."
The same thing happened to Detroit MI several years ago. No lessons learned, or maybe they learned a lot.

Not a business leaving, but another quote from WW:

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2...nce-provider-is-violating-its-labor-contract/

In a statement to WW, Lauer says AMR is hamstrung by the paramedic shortage: ... "Only in Multnomah County do medics wear body armor, and that's saying something."

PDX on the comeback trail. LOL
…. I was pondering yesterday if the rise in Overdoses and homeless calls for medical/ ambulances is stressing the need for medical calls/ personnel, at the street level stressing the system…where I am at , we are seeing 20-50 call outs a day for the un- housed….

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top