JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Several armed security folks at Home Depot and Target at Jantzen Beach. One guy at Home Depot had at least 6 extra mags visible for his handgun.

Several armed security folks at Home Depot and Target at Jantzen Beach. One guy at Home Depot had at least 6 extra mags visible for his handgun.
Sadly I strongly suspect we are going to see more demo's on par with the guy who just got sentenced to 25 to his first parole hearing over shooting that guy at Lowe's. Too many of these places will hire rejects and hand them a gun and it will lead to some really bad shoots. :(

It's becoming very common. Like @Jerry said. The Home Depot by the PDX airport along with many stores at cascade station along with many business down in NW have armed security.

Plate carriers, duty belts, full kit (not set up well typically). When there is no LE presence or their response time leaves a lot to be desired companies have begun to outsource security. Unfortunately the security guards aren't typically ideal candidates.

1685895906609.png

This is what happens when the police get defunded. Individual businesses have to hire police protection to do the job that the city government was supposed to do, and receives taxes for. Did any taxes get lowered after the police were defunded, or did that money just go in the pockets of some woke project?

I went out on a dinner date a few months ago by the grotto, 82nd and Sandyish.. holy fook it's a different world.
I'm trying to figure out where there is to eat near the Grotto that isn't creepy? Namaste, Cameo, Park City (dive bar) and The Escape. Never been to Namaste. Had some lousy experiences at the others. That was before the city went into the crapper.

Namaste -- best buffet in town, if you like Indian. I love the place. However, I never go there (or anywhere near there) unheeled...
I have a sneaky suspicion, upon retrospect, that many concur.. as the only way I can explain the hordes of cutthroats and scalliwags increasing exponentially to coincide with their closing time was the contents of the buffet to then be placed out into the dumpsters for them to have their way with. It was nuts.. along with the 70mph street racers blowing through red lights wherever you looked. You bet your sweet mammy I go heeled wherever I go.

This is what happens when the police get defunded. Individual businesses have to hire police protection to do the job that the city government was supposed to do, and receives taxes for. Did any taxes get lowered after the police were defunded, or did that money just go in the pockets of some woke project?
reminds me when I used to work at a clinic outside of portland but owned by one of the large "non-profit" very anti-gun hospital systems. we demanded a guard once we had several death threats including the guy in the parking lot with a knife who was "waiting to stab a doctor" and the police let him keep his knife and gave him a bus pass back to portland.

Anyway, once administration learned that we wanted a security guard who would have a salary and benefits OR they could let me keep a firearm in the clinic in a quick access safe, they jumped at letting me stay armed. Out of ~10,000 employees in all of that company's history I was the only one allowed on a campus with a firearm.

Weird how people will be super anti-gun until you tell them what they need to pay for security.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top