JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't think anyone in Oregon really gives a damn these days. Unless you're a fortune 500 tech company, you'll be lucky if they don't tell you to GTFO because you're too much hassle to deal with.

I don't think anyone in Oregon really gives a damn these days. Unless you're a fortune 500 tech company, you'll be lucky if they don't tell you to GTFO because you're too much hassle to deal with.
One of the Columbia Sportswear subsidiary companies used to have headquarters in downtown Portland, they have since moved.

I saw this on KATU last night. The guy said he had to cope with burglaries and vandalism from the bums camped outside his property.
The owner said the city fined him for the trash the homeless rats dumped outside his property.
That would have been the last straw for me, too.

"Leaptrott has cleaned up the trash himself where Scott lives. He even put a dumpster behind his building after he says the city fined him a thousand dollars for garbage that was not his. He pays people trespassing on his property to fill it up."

^^^That's f'ed up, I'd tell them to go to hell. Don't blame him one bit for leaving that dump behind.

There was an article just recently that said Tedd said that maybe going easy on the protestors (AKA rioters) was maybe not the best way to handle the "mostly peaceful protests" (AKA, riots). But he blames the PD.
Blame somebody else is the democrat modus operandi these days:rolleyes:

Portland could turn into Detroit or Baltimore and the whackos here would still call it a success.

I have a lefty co worker that lives in SE who was assaulted and her bike stolen. She was complaining how PPD never showed up and only spoke to her over the phone.

I asked her if she understood how and why this became a problem and her response was what problem!

This is how I tell if someone has any brains left, if they at least acknowledge that mistakes were made.

Last Edited:
"Leaptrott has cleaned up the trash himself where Scott lives. He even put a dumpster behind his building after he says the city fined him a thousand dollars for garbage that was not his. He pays people trespassing on his property to fill it up."

^^^That's f'ed up, I'd tell them to go to hell. Don't blame him one bit for leaving that dump behind.
Nope, no the city has two choices: Fine the people who are actually doing the littering or eff off. If part of effing off includes the city cleaning up the mess in a responsible manner, so much the better.

35 year business owner here in Portland and Gov has slowly over time done everything it can to crush small businesses. They truly want only tightly controlled corporate monopolies left by the end of this decade. Clear to see. Two of my friends are leaving, not just Portland, but really leaving. They see the writing on the wall. Always rational, and looking at options that set aside normalcy bias, I've considering it myself. Perhaps if I was in my 20s-40s, but just a little long in the tooth to bail.

35 year business owner here in Portland and Gov has slowly over time done everything it can to crush small businesses. They truly want only tightly controlled corporate monopolies left by the end of this decade. Clear to see. Two of my friends are leaving, not just Portland, but really leaving. They see the writing on the wall. Always rational, and looking at options that set aside normalcy bias, I've considering it myself. Perhaps if I was in my 20s-40s, but just a little long in the tooth to bail.

Geez
That guy in the video should just hang himself now and save himself a whole lot of misery.
Move to Mexico? Central America? Africa? This nut knows dick about these places They're bubblegum-holes I'm surprised he didn't add Haiti or Bangladesh to his list of getaway spots. Wait till you need medical care when you're in Ghana, El Salvador or Cameroon. What is his plan for when Mexican cartels or Central American drug gangs arrive at his enclave? Does he think he can get his guns and ammo into these places without those governments confiscating them? None of these places have open borders like America has. I seriously doubt he's been to any of these places. I've been to a few and I was and still am glad I had America to come home to.

Geez
That guy in the video should just hang himself now and save himself a whole lot of misery.
Move to Mexico? Central America? Africa? This nut knows dick about these places They're bubblegum-holes I'm surprised he didn't add Haiti or Bangladesh to his list of getaway spots. Wait till you need medical care when you're in Ghana, El Salvador or Cameroon. What is his plan for when Mexican cartels or Central American drug gangs arrive at his enclave? Does he think he can get his guns and ammo into these places without those governments confiscating them? None of these places have open borders like America has. I seriously doubt he's been to any of these places. I've been to a few and I was and still am glad I had America to come home to.
Poland is looking like a good bet. That said, I turned off the video a couple of minutes in. My impression is that the guy has a lot of confidence but he has no idea what's really going to happen. To be fair, he's an academic and we all know what happens to them when the Commies take over. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
The results of.....

"Political Leadership"

Portlandia style.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....RE: "Safe Rest Villages"
I wonder.....Who has thought about it?
If you build them. More will come.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR