JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Local media is now reporting that REI is closing the store because the lease is ending and they have outgrown that location… funny how early on REI flat out said it was because of the high theft.
"MEDIA" = Outright liars.

"MEDIA" = Outright liars.
"Portland is such a great place for businesses! There's more vacancies available for your business to move in! Ignore the "whys" of other businesses leaving; we're always wanting the best, most willing to pay taxes, willing to follow lockstep with our policies and the most progressive business that has no profit margins!" :rolleyes:

"Portland is such a great place for businesses! There's more vacancies available for your business to move in! Ignore the "whys" of other businesses leaving; we're always wanting the best, most willing to pay taxes, willing to follow lockstep with our policies and the most progressive business that has no profit margins!" :rolleyes:
Drive around some in "The Pearle". All those high rise apartments, with empty retail space on the ground level.

Now is a good time to make a remake of "Escape From New York." They can shoot in Portland. It will save a fortune on sets. And it will look so real!

They may have a hard time finding cast and crew willing to shoot there.

Now is a good time to make a remake of "Escape From New York." They can shoot in Portland. It will save a fortune on sets. And it will look so real!

They may have a hard time finding cast and crew willing to shoot there.
They certainly wouldn't need extras if they filmed a zombie apocalypse here.

Who needs special effects when you can walk around and find a real drug addict homeless person eating another person's face off?

Last Edited:
If I was a young man I wouldn't be living in Oregon. Now days there isn't near the opportunity that the past had. It's become to expensive to live here and the social structure is failing. Bad government and failing infrastructure along with tax rates that cripple the wage earner.

Working people would do far better in a red state.

And Now downtown REI is closing for "Theft, crime, and break-ins" wow. Aren't they the lead in Full on woke/de-fund the police. I'll be willing to bet every employee has voted and supported every single policy that has now lead to their current new found lack of employment. But they will defiantly go down declaring there is no correlation between their actions and the results.
Local media is now reporting that REI is closing the store because the lease is ending and they have outgrown that location

"Covid. It's because of Covid." :rolleyes:

I heard someone changed the REI sign to REEEE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg

I can kinda see why REI has refrained from blaming the situation in Portland on leadership.

REI's customer base are hardcore leftists. I don't think REI wants to rankle them by commenting on the state of affairs....

I can kinda see why REI has refrained from blaming the situation in Portland on leadership.

REI's customer base are hardcore leftists. I don't think REI wants to rankle them by commenting on the state of affairs....
Even KGW in the news article above is pretty much pointing at todd whalen and calling him Feckless! :s0140: The city council deserves some of that goodness too me thinks.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top