JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only a brain dead fing idiot wouldn't take one look at this situation and say hey maybe we should actually do something?

The sad thing is the only way it will go is even worse.

Last Edited:
Only a brain dead fing idiot wouldn't take one look at this situation and say hey maybe we should actually do something?

The sad thing is it will only getting even more worse.
I admit I hate cities, especially metros, but I believe that once you get to/past a "critical mass" of humans in one area, you are going to have huge problems like this, especially when you have politicians/bureaucrats who manipulate the situation to their advantage without regard to what is good for the general populace.

OTOH, I am glad Oregon has a growth boundary law and that this prevents (to a degree) what is happening in Portland proper from spreading too much outside that boundary.

The sad thing is the only way it will go is even worse.
Been saying that ever since the brain dead idiot went downtown to show solidarity with the rioters....and got tear gassed for the effort. He was a moron then, and didn't learn a damned thing. Still a moron. A dangerous moron.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss Vera Katz. She was a dictator, but she wouldn't have let Portland fallen this far.

Todd Whalen has contributed to Portland's downfall by literally sitting back and not doing a damn thing. And it doesn't help that Mike Schit's his pants has actually made it easier to criminals to be criminals.

Is there anyone in schitts city that is surprised at our fine little berg of Portlandia. I personally think that they have met all their goals and exceeded the piles of news coverage that they were hoping for. This summer the world will be watching and taking notes on the best way to make the evening news with the odd couple. Tina and Joe will be hosting the burn it down. West coast edition. I can hardly wait. Thad whalen now that's funny right there.....

And Now downtown REI is closing for "Theft, crime, and break-ins" wow. Aren't they the lead in Full on woke/de-fund the police. I'll be willing to bet every employee has voted and supported every single policy that has now lead to their current new found lack of employment. But they will defiantly go down declaring there is no correlation between their actions and the results.

And Now downtown REI is closing for "Theft, crime, and break-ins" wow. Aren't they the lead in Full on woke/de-fund the police. I'll be willing to bet every employee has voted and supported every single policy that has now lead to their current new found lack of employment. But they will defiantly go down declaring there is no correlation between their actions and the results.
Indeed it's a serious mental disconnect. They can't, won't see the clear connection between their voting patterns, policies they endorse, and the consequences of said policies :rolleyes: and they'll just go tell right to your face how it's the evil R's and "late-stage capitalism"'s faults :rolleyes:

Indeed it's a serious mental disconnect. They can't, won't see the clear connection between their voting patterns, policies they endorse, and the consequences of said policies :rolleyes: and they'll just go tell right to your face how it's the evil R's and "late-stage capitalism"'s faults :rolleyes:
You have to understand that you just can't save people like that from themselves...

You have to understand that you just can't save people like that from themselves...

I like this GIF better...

full.gif

Haha! Todd Whalen from the Markley, Vancamp,and Robbins show!
Do you know who THEY got it from? This is the fun part!.... President Donald Trump was talking about the riots and ineffective mayor of potland in 2020. Twice Donald Trump spoke of the mayor-(cough). One time he called him "Todd Wheeler", in a second statement he called him "Ted Whalen". "The Boys", we call them, picked up on it and used it.

Local media is now reporting that REI is closing the store because the lease is ending and they have outgrown that location… funny how early on REI flat out said it was because of the high theft.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top