JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The federal law and the verbiage of the form seem to conflict with the basic fundamentals of the english language. In no other area of commerce is the "actual purchaser" not inherently the owner of the property without a contract rider already stipulating such.
No other commerce than that if firearms commerce which is its own little world. It does not say purchaser. It says " buyer/transferee.". Those are terms clearly defined in the US Code. Trying to use common sense here is not in your best interest.

Rittenhouse probably should have stayed home and minded his own business. Curious what you would have done though if 'you' for the sake of the discussion found yourself in the same scenario...maybe just let your head get bashed in with a skateboard?
I dunno, he seems young and able bodied, so perhaps not be a P#$%^&y and be competent enough to defend yourself with fists and feet ?
If your only response to any kind of attack is shooting, if your only concept of defending yourself begins and ends with a firearm, then expect some miserable outcomes...

I dunno, he seems young and able bodied, so perhaps not be a P#$%^&y and be competent enough to defend yourself with fists and feet ?
If your only response to any kind of attack is shooting, if your only concept of defending yourself begins and ends with a firearm, then expect some miserable outcomes...
Dude (Kyle Rittenhouse) was getting a gun pointed at him. Are you at all familiar with the actual event???

FFS!

trough_urinals_ou_2012.jpg

Wow !

How many urinating contests can one thread host?

I'm enjoying them to be completely honest.

Dude (Kyle Rittenhouse) was getting a gun pointed at him. Are you at all familiar with the actual event???

FFS!
Yes. I am.

I was answering the question about what to do if someone tried to hit me in the head with a skateboard, but OK.

Why was Kyle getting the gun pointed at him ?

Because he'd drawn attention to himself as a threat.

Again- if your only defensive tool is a gun, expect unfavorable consequences.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews