JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
looks shady as heck, no phone number, I attempted to call them but theirs no phone number and they said they do not have a phone number. I went to LJSARPARTS.COM and bought a few slides and have been happy as heck . custom 416R slide with RMR cut out for under $200 shipped.

Home
No one has heard of them and they have some low prices.
A new company looking for beta testers ?

I think the best value in an OEM profile Glock slide is the Brownells.
I have the G19 on a P80 and it's been great.
The finish is a very deep black nitride and it's better than an OEM Glock finish.

Another good value in an OEM profile Glock slide is the Remsport/TR-Enabling
Made in Ludlow, MA

I just received one in the "battleworn" color, with RMR cut and cover. Love the way it looks on my black P80. Seems to be a nice fit too. But, gotta say, I've not yet been to the range due to this BS virus lockdown. $400. Complete. I shopped a little. I didn't think that was a bad price.

I have read mixed reviews on the web there is quite a bit of chatter on Reddit about them some say they are soft others say they like them. Honestly I do not know because my P80 build isn't a budget build meaning I am not trying to come in under the sticker price of a new Glock. I will say this the Battalion USA slides are VERY nice just not on the low end of the retail spectrum.

Stay away from them!!
They take cheap Chinese crap and sell it like it was their own.
Malfunctions and cracked slides are very common with these slides.
Source?

per their website...

No one is going to beat Wüelf's pricing or quality. Our slides are made here in Naples, Florida, NOT overseas! There are a lot of slides for sale in the market today. Many of them come from South Korea. For the most part they are easily spotted. Korean slides generally have a bull nose design with tight, thin, angled serrations. Some companies purchase these because they are cheap imports. Then they add a couple of "custom" machining tool paths, or an RMR cut, and try to pass it off as a slide made in the USA. Wüelf slides look nothing like Korean slides, by design. Our slides are made from US made steel, by US workers, in the USA. As such, we know our slides will stand up to any challenge.

That's funny because the company address is an empty building.
What does that have to do with...

Stay away from them!!
They take cheap Chinese crap and sell it like it was their own.
Malfunctions and cracked slides are very common with these slides.
...this? Do you or do you not have a source and/or first hand experience with your claim?

Source?

per their website...

No one is going to beat Wüelf's pricing or quality. Our slides are made here in Naples, Florida, NOT overseas! There are a lot of slides for sale in the market today. Many of them come from South Korea. For the most part they are easily spotted. Korean slides generally have a bull nose design with tight, thin, angled serrations. Some companies purchase these because they are cheap imports. Then they add a couple of "custom" machining tool paths, or an RMR cut, and try to pass it off as a slide made in the USA. Wüelf slides look nothing like Korean slides, by design. Our slides are made from US made steel, by US workers, in the USA. As such, we know our slides will stand up to any challenge.
Too good to be true, then it is! And corporations NEVER lie to consumers....lol!!!! If their slides are truly that wonderful, why is their address an empty building? Why no phone number?...all red flags to stay away from them......

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top