JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status

53d81706bf84ecb4a1efbb5ce27195e4a66d79d79a6a34d03237e0135e6035ba.jpg

Mass killings cannot be stopped, but why give the killer the advantage of a weapon which cycles quickly, carries multiple rounds, and can be reloaded easily? Sure, a pump, revolver, lever, or bolt action will kill but no way it can even come close to a semi.

I carry a semi or revolver for personal protection. I would happily give up the semi if it would lead to a (slow) reduction in the availability of that type of weapon.

When I use to hunt, absolutely no one carried a semi-automatic rifle since this would result in mocking their marksmanship or competence with a firearm. The goal was always one shot and done.
Almost never does it end with one shot that's just a fact. Also criminals don't obey gun laws.

A retarded monkey was hired to write this.

In section 2:

"Cuff-type design that FULLY wraps around arm"

Whose arm? My arm is twice the diameter of my wife's arm. The SBA 3 can fully enclose her forearm, it can't get halfway around mine. Arbitrary criteria such as this would never stand up in court.

In section 3.

Flip up sights garner 1 point, in that same section "no sights" also garner the same 1 point.

Who TF uses guns without sights except for stormtroopers in Star Wars?

As someone in the age range of 30-40. When I hear or read someone using the term "ok Boomer," it starts to be a safe assumption I'm experiencing an idiot express the poor excuse for thinking they are capable of.
I appreciate the respect and consideration. Somehow, in the era I/we grew up we had automatic respect for our elders.

Just for consideration- my daughter told me that the term "boomer" doesn't refer to just one generation, but to those of any age who aren't woke enough on the issues of sexual orientation and gender fluidity. Seems ironic since the the "boomers" were the hippie generation who started us down this woke path that we're on now.

My mistake, I thought it was something akin to calling someone "stupid old man". I guess it can mean whatever you want it to mean.

Just some random thoughts, no offense intended towards anyone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads