JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You must be related to Ol' Joe Biden....
Here's his new anti-tip bike they'll be riding together....

FB_IMG_1655990911441.jpg

So, the point now is to keep the Brandon bunch from packing the supreme court.
That will become a priority for their party after SCOTUS releases their Roe v Wade decision. I expect a full court press (pun intended) to include 24/7 "news" stories about the fairness, need, and legality of adding 4 or more new SC Justices for months and months...well, at least until the end of the year when they lose too many seats to no-lube the country with their totalitarian agenda.

That will become a priority for their party after SCOTUS releases their Roe v Wade decision. I expect a full court press (pun intended) to include 24/7 "news" stories about the fairness, need, and legality of adding 4 or more new SC Justices for months and months...well, at least until the end of the year when they lose too many seats to no-lube the country with their totalitarian agenda.
Which explains the over-the-top reactions of the DNC and corporate media.

This thread has more side excursions than a gopher hole, so as long as its anyone's game:
The one and only ban I would support is on the sanctimonious folks who want to ban things!
How's that for irony.

This thread has more side excursions than a gopher hole, so as long as its anyone's game:
The one and only ban I would support is on the sanctimonious folks who want to ban things!
How's that for irony.
Similar to one of my favorite ironic phrases:
I don't support the death penalty, but hypocrisy should be a capital offense.

when they lose too many seats to no-lube the country with their totalitarian agenda.
Don't count on that with China Mitch and the Cornhole first throwing the Gun Vote under the bus and then openly talking about Amnesty for Illegals... (Cornhole now says "he was joking," but that level of betrayal's not a thing you joke about.)

There won't be enough left leaning Republicants to matter. Many of those from the R party that supported the anti freedom/gun bill in the Senate are either retiring or won't face reelection until 2026. The exceptions were Murkowski of AK and Young from IN.

There won't be enough left leaning Republicants to matter. Many of those from the R party that supported the anti freedom/gun bill in the Senate are either retiring or won't face reelection until 2026. The exceptions were Murkowski of AK and Young from IN.
Problem is, this kind of betrayal tends to inspire the base to stay home, which is when D's flip districts. McConnell is there until the Devil calls him to collect on his account, and he doesn't WANT the work or expectations of being a majority leader--"would rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven" and too man in the party are dependent on him and his control of NRSC.

Problem is, this kind of betrayal tends to inspire the base to stay home, which is when D's flip districts. McConnell is there until the Devil calls him to collect on his account, and he doesn't WANT the work or expectations of being a majority leader--"would rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven" and too man in the party are dependent on him and his control of NRSC.
McConnel is playing the long game here, it dosnt cost him ( or any of the Repubs) to show a little compassion and token support for anything knowing full well the real players will not be handing over any meaningful legislation against us, and if they did, if would never have the support to get signed into law! What we get is meaningless feel-good fluff that has very little actual effect! The Red Flag bullsh!t will get sent to SCOTUS at some point to be stricken down hard, so,.........nobody but John Q America looses anything in the interim.

Not when the division in the country is so extreme. This go around is going to make the tea party movement of 2012 look moderate. I expect record turnout; in desperation from one side and indignation from the other.

Just so our members know, I support neither party. I am an issues-based independent. Hopefully, that helps everyone understand the lens I view things from.

Not when the division in the country is so extreme. This go around is going to make the tea party movement of 2012 look moderate. I expect record turnout; in desperation from one side and indignation from the other.

Just so our members know, I support neither party. I am an issues-based independent. Hopefully, that helps everyone understand the lens I view things from.
I was kicked out of the WSRP for speaking inconvenient truths about all its promises being lipservice and it being functionally nothing more than the Chamber of Commerce's legislative arm.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads