JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I would support testing for weapon familiarity. You know a ton of people won't practice, or fail the mental health check of just standing there trying to be normal. Big deal..go to the range, stand infront of a deputy, hit the target 30 times...get a license. If that also meant I could buy a new machine gun...why not. I would also support deporting idiots to Somalia.
While we're at it, let's have a literacy test before people can vote...no, wait!

There are few things in this life so satisfying as seeing a scared out of her mind young mother of two evolve to a mindset of "nobody's gonna hurt my kids on my watch" and have the skillset to back it up, and know that you helped light her way and guide her along the path.
You're correct. I did this for an ER nurse once.

No, not really. Just that over the many years the membership tend to have less decorum because of being treated more like children than adults. There are a lot of outdoorsman. Hunters, gun guys and fisherpeople.
I got banned from iFish many years ago. Full of wokesters. Don't miss it.

Heck no, not in any way would I support any kind of ban. Once we relinquish just a bit, that sets the stage for the future removal of our rights. The gun grabbers won't relinquish, why should gun owners?

I carry a semi or revolver for personal protection. I would happily give up the semi if it would lead to a (slow) reduction in the availability of that type of weapon.
We are 30 pages deep now. Have you gathered enough motivation to start your summer thesis? BTW thank you for confirming (up front) which side of the fence you sit on. :rolleyes:

What I am about to say is going to be cold and many will not like, I say to that TUFF.

I have made several comments on this issue and feel I have read pretty much all of them and come to pretty much one conclusion.

A very large portion of folks on here have no concept of freedom and want the government to babysit them and spoon feed them so they can feel safe and warm and be a good tax paying unit because that's all you are to the government and nothing more. Your here to make them rich and that is all they want you for.

So, to feel safe many folks here are willing to give up my freedoms and rights for their selfish want to feel safe.

Now you may say I am being selfish, and you are correct because I want to own guns, be able to speak my mind and raise my family the way I feel is correct and not dictated by some propaganda motivated government entity to keep us in line!

Because of my jobs, and hobbies I have had more background checks and finger prints than most ever thought of, yet I am the one folks want to take guns and free speech from.

Even with all this and all the 4473s I have filled out over the years it has not stopped one shooting or mass murder anywhere in the US or the world.

With all the paper work and back grounds checks you all have done did it stop one crime… well did it or did it all still happen. The only people that are affected by all these laws are the law abiding, BAD guys do not care about laws.

Folks want to ban guns just like they did drugs yet 100,000 died last year from over dose, where is the outcry and the next law that will magically stop the death.

So, if they ban guns don't you think the same folks that ship illegal drugs to the US wont start shipping us illegal guns. It will be a two for one sale, they will sell us the drugs and the guns to protect them, great idea isn't it.

Ask the gang bangers in Chicago where they are getting the Glock Switches from, it isn't from their local FFL now is it, and yea that 15 year old I am sure filled out paper work for that GAT with the AUTO SWITCH.

You want to stop mass shooting in schools, take the soft target aspect out of the equations, you want to stop crime then stop the criminal and don't let them out with a slap on the wrist and a get out of jail free card because punishing me and restricting me will do nothing to stop crime as I do not commit it now and neither do most of you.

Hay, how about the new assault weapons ban Ferguson is purposing in Washington State, now that will stop all crime wont it!

Why is it YOU have to give up your rights so you can feel safe from the bad guys and they do not and will not give them up.

Good luck!

Last Edited:
What I am about to say is going to be cold and many will not like, I say to that TUFF.

I have made several comments on this issue and feel I have read pretty much all of them and come to pretty much one conclusion.

A very large portion of folks on here have no concept of freedom and want the government to babysit them and spoon feed them so they can feel safe and warm and be a good tax paying unit because that's all you are to the government and nothing more. Your here to make them rich and that is all they want you for.

So, to feel safe many folks here are willing to give up my freedoms and rights for their selfish want to feel safe.

Now you may say I am being selfish, and you are correct because I want to own guns, be able to speak my mind and raise my family the way I feel is correct and not dictated by some propaganda motivated government entity to keep us in line!

Because of my jobs, and hobbies I have had more background checks and finger prints than most ever thought of, yet I am the one folks want to take guns and free speech from.

Even with all this and all the 4473s I have filled out over the years it has not stopped one shooting or mass murder anywhere in the US or the world.

With all the paper work and back grounds checks you all have done did it stop one crime… well did it or did it all still happen. The only people that are affected by all these laws are the law abiding, BAD guys do not care about laws.

Folks want to ban guns just like they did drugs yet 100,000 died last year from over dose, where is the outcry and the next law that will magically stop the death.

So, if they ban guns don't you think the same folks that ship illegal drugs to the US wont start shipping us illegal guns. It will be a two for one sale, they will sell us the drugs and the guns to protect them, great idea isn't it.

Ask the gang bangers in Chicago where they are getting the Glock Switches from, it isn't from their local FFL now is it, and yea that 15 year old I am sure filled out paper work for that GAT with the AUTO SWITCH.

You want to stop mass shooting in schools, take the soft target aspect out of the equations, you want to stop crime then stop the criminal and don't let them out with a slap on the wrist and a get out of jail free card because punishing me and restricting me will do nothing to stop crime as I do not commit it now and neither do most of you.

Hay, how about the new assault weapons ban Ferguson is purposing in Washington State, now that will stop all crime wont it!

Why is it YOU have to give up your rights so you can feel safe from the bad guys and they do not and will not give them up.

Good luck!
Not sure who you're talking to, or where that "large portion" may be hiding, but I'm pretty sure I don't know any of those people, and certainly the only people like that on this forum are the visiting trolls from iFish. I, for one, will never comply.

I've seen 9 year kids using the term "ok Boomer" when talking to people who are just a few decades older than them.

The term's use has become synonymous with children who don't even have hair on their nuts yet trying to dismiss the statements of someone older than them.

As someone in the age range of 30-40. When I hear or read someone using the term "ok Boomer," it starts to be a safe assumption I'm experiencing an idiot express the poor excuse for thinking they are capable of.

ciIjsHR.jpg

I've seen 9 year kids using the term "ok Boomer" when talking to people who are just a few decades older than them.

The term's use has become synonymous with children who don't even have hair on their nuts yet trying to dismiss the statements of someone older than them.

As someone in the age range of 30-40. When I hear or read someone using the term "ok Boomer," it starts to be a safe assumption I'm experiencing an idiot express the poor excuse for thinking they are capable of.
Simmer down buddy. It was just a joke directed at somebody entirely other than you!

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR