JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you rather have high quality tshirts, cheap tshirts, or somewhere in between?

• High quality, priced around $20 each.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Medium quality, priced around $16 each.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • "OK" quality, priced around $12 each.

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
I've been trying to hammer out a t-shirt deal for the past few weeks and I'm having a difficult time finding a place with both high quality and low prices. I'd appreciate it if you guys would weigh in on this poll as to what you would want to purchase. Also, let me know if you guys know of anywhere local that can come close to internet pricing :s0155:

I am into white t shirts, they reflect the heat away,

Wifey gets my t shirts at costco, I think 3 for $10 and they are good quality.

So if you could add a poll option of good quality for $3.33, that would be my choice.:s0155:

I am into white t shirts, they reflect the heat away,

Wifey gets my t shirts at costco, I think 3 for $10 and they are good quality.

So if you could add a poll option of good quality for $3.33, that would be my choice.:s0155:

I'm sorry, I should have clarified, these will be NWFA tshirts :)

The first run will probably just say 'NorthwestFirearms.com' with no actual graphic. The eventual goal would be to have a few different styles and colors to suit each individuals tastes, but that's prohibited by cost right now.

I would think that it would depend on how you want the site to be viewed. I don't know that I would bother going to a web site if it were on budget a t-shirt. However if it was done on a nice t-shirt with something pleasing to the eye. It would make me want to check it out. After all, what would you rather be seen in a beat up truck or a limo. If a start up template is needed and cost is an issue then maybe a raffle tickets to cover the cost. Or maybe a fund raiser shoot at a range and maybe a little of both. Just my 2 cents

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews