JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
....and anyone that is trying to get out to everyone possible doesn't use a locked farcebook account. Or maybe they do? I guess one thing's for sure, the more people that give up their info to farcebook, the more money farcebook makes!

I challenge you to find any information from the county this story supposedly happened in or to find anything in a legitimate news source referencing this.

Just because something has been floating around for a year on gun blogs and gun specific websites doesnt mean it actually happened. Fake News AKA Propaganda.

Its been hard watching the proliferation of propaganda in this country in the last 4-5 years from both sides. Lost a few friends because of it.
Thanks for the dilligence Wired...sounds like the kind of fake news Ivan likes to use to get honest Americans fightin' each other.

Thanks for the dilligence Wired...sounds like the kind of fake news Ivan likes to use to get honest Americans fightin' each other.
Russians just bein' Russians and Im married to one. Its been their MO for centuries.

In this case its just a scammer preying on the gullible IMHO.

The only thing interesting about this thread is learning it was likely a fake news story.

Otherwise I wouldn't have paid a second thought to it. I travel to California often, but as someone that pays attention to laws that are clear, and not arcane or difficult to find, I don't pass into Oregon with a concealed weapon... ever.

I understand the Eastern seaboard is state on top of state, but I don't think someone accidently carrying concealed into a state that doesn't recognize your permit should be bailed out by myself or any other CCW permit holders.

If the added wrinkle of being so terribly treated by the arresting officer was true, then she'd have lawyers lining up to file her countersuit against the State. Her criminal defense would be pro bono or deferred until her award from NJ.

I wonder if Meg or NJ2AS knows a Nigerian prince that could help them out if THEY send him a few bucks first.

I understand the Eastern seaboard is state on top of state, but I don't think someone accidently carrying concealed into a state that doesn't recognize your permit should be bailed out by myself or any other CCW permit holders.

but she wasn't carrying concealed, according to the story she was transporting her firearms legally per federal law but the state law there is different. Yes, the west coast is vast open state country compared to the smaller east coast states where commuting between can virtually mean never being able to carry at all even if your state allows it. According to federal law its supposed to be legal for you to transport your guns in the trunk in any state. I hear what your saying about being responsible and knowing the laws but honestly I do support helping well intentioned otherwise lawful abiding gun owners from the myriad of really confusing "common sense" laws that are only in place to infringe on our constitutional right, which has a clear mandate "shall not be infringed" in the first place. Fake news or not.

Nazi Jermany also has a long history of wiping its arse with FOPA, just like Maryland who runs the tags of every out-of-state tag that comes in, queries NICS and that state's CCW office and vectors in their jackboots to stop-and-search anyone that looks like a gun owner.

They don't even allow for FOPA-compliant "peaceable journey" transit without stop.

Muck Faryland, give them and Jersey back to the Brits.

+1. Best thing we can do is build a wall around states like MD, MA, NJ, ANY, CA, etc.

Problem is those states play ball with the globalists and as such get all the money and jobs, forcing people to move there. Hard to justify defending your life with a gun when you can't live in the place where guns are allowed.

+1. Best thing we can do is build a wall around states like MD, MA, NJ, ANY, CA, etc.

Problem is those states play ball with the globalists and as such get all the money and jobs, forcing people to move there. Hard to justify defending your life with a gun when you can't live in the place where guns are allowed.
Then again, most of the South and Midwest write us off similarly...

Here's the funny part... the GF and I were joking about politics in our respective countries and I had suggested we trade them everything northeast of Pennsylvania for Alberta and Saskatchewan (think "colder Texas"), and her response was the same as when all the anti-Trump douches were threatening to flee up there: "HELL NO, WE don't want 'em either!" (Consider this: she lives in Toronto, and yet is so radical on RKBA ideology she makes us look like a bunch of Fudds.)

They don't even allow for FOPA-compliant "peaceable journey" transit without stop.

Muck Faryland, give them and Jersey back to the Brits.

What would be grounds for that discussion, given that the 13 fought the brits and Oregon was British until 1846 when British possessions were moved north of the 49th parallel. I'm not even sure there were any natives left for Oregonians to kill and steal land from by the time it became a state.

I'm not even sure there were any natives left for Oregonians to kill and steal land from by the time it became a state.

Not sure where that came from but there were plenty on the coast and on the Columbia River inland, the southern part etc. The British traded extensively with them and left them relatively alone compared to the Californians that just exterminated theirs.

It looks like this might actually be real. Below is a link to copies of N.J. Gov. Chris Christie's outgoing pardons. Included is one for a Meghan Fellenbaum. If this is real, then there is one heck of a different standard as I can find a similar incident with a Shaneen Allen all over the media.

I want to know the reason for the different treatment. The reasons I can think of are that they don't want to show a tatted up, cussing, lesbian woman, possibly hurting the image of the LBGTQ community or possibly the race card is being put into play?

Pardoned by Christie, woman pushed for change to U.S. gun laws

Page 23-CHRISTIE FULL PARDONS

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads