JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just because the only media thats reporting a story is gun publication doesn't necessarily mean the story is fake. I find it interesting that no other media is reporting on this... typically most all mainstream media is liberally biased and well... this story doesn't fit their gun control agenda because here is a case of a law abiding person not committing any crimes being arrested for lawfully transporting her firearms and discriminated against because she is openly gay.

Thats a good example of a REAL news story covered by multiple news outlets. 20 seconds of searching yields dozens of credible sources from the original arrest up to the pardon by Christie etc. for the same supposed offense as the other incident that has ZERO actual news coverage or arrest records.

Sorry but ammoland and NJ2AS are not "credible news sites" — they are advocacy organizations, and they just copy and pasted the same made up story over and over. Not one of them has a source.

From that blog (not a news channel)..

"Meg Fellenbaum is facing dozens of years in prison after her arrest in Warren County NJ with guns and ammunition in her car. She turned down a plea deal that would have put her away for five years. Find out why."

Doesnt fit the original narrative. Still no actual news reports. No arrest records and all that stuff is public record. The BS meter smells a scam. Go ahead though. Send her money if it makes you feel good.

It's power hungry District attorneys that are driving these cases. Lying pastors get a pass because...they lie and misuse church funds. Lawyers are impressed with that. Anyway, I believe DAs are appointed. So that would make sense they select cases they know the courts will prosecute. They over charge to get a plea. This like a lot of cases isn't about justice.

Sorry but ammoland and NJ2AS are not "credible news sites" — they are advocacy organizations, and they just copy and pasted the same made up story over and over. Not one of them has a source.

Time for me to start digging. I've just sent requests for corroborating information from a half dozen "sources" who posted this article. If its true, I'll probably donate some money. I'll also post any new info I get, but it's looking like its some sort of scam.

I just can't see the motivation for making something like this up. It would require huge amounts of time and effort to fake this stuff and I can't see anyone could benefit from it.

And I didnt send her money... I sent $10 to the New Jersey Second Amendment foundation for her defense. If I got scamed out of $10 to try and help someone who was wronged so what.

I just can't see the motivation for making something like this up. It would require huge amounts of time and effort to fake this stuff and I can't see anyone could benefit from it.

Not really, it just takes a real story, a few new facts, and boom, the NJ2AS has a great fundraising hook. They benefit.

For the record I have a Bersa Thunder but I still sure as heck ain't taking it to NJ!

The motivation? You send $10 , someone else sends $10 etc. Pretty soon theres some real money floating around. Crowd funding can bring up some big bucks fast. All it takes is a few people with some imagination who can figure out how to touch the right nerve. Make a targeted fake news story up and post a fake video. Most people arent going to fact check. This is the world we live in now. Get used to it.

And I didnt send her money... I sent $10 to the New Jersey Second Amendment foundation for her defense. If I got scamed out of $10 to try and help someone who was wronged so what.

My bad for posting this without doing my own due diligence. Sending money to the NJ2a foundation is a good thing in my mind. The article may very well be true, but I can think of several motivations. At least politically. A lot of people would loose face. It'll look bad if these "pro gun" websites post retractions of articles they've posted. Or liberal leaning media trots this out as "fake news" from conservative media. Especially in light of current politics.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top