JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They were probably talking about that woman who actually was arrested with similar circumstances and pardoned by Christie. That one was fully documented cradle to grave. You can track it online easily. This one isnt and there is no corroborating evidence like you'd expect to find. This stuff is easy to find when its real.

without any evidence I admit there is nothing to indicate a story is true, and naturally it should be dismissed possibly as fake news.

But then there's the Chasing News video, is technically evidence that something happened. Unless that video is totally fabricated. Maybe the NJ Second Amendment foundation got douped by Project Veritas?

unless one can prove that, we do have 1 shred of evidence as well as the fact that this story if true doesn't fit the anti-gun media agenda. How much of this is real, factual, happened as said, is debatable... but something happened.

BS meter is high on this one. Cuffed to a bench for? Was it ten hours? Denied feminine products for how long? Come on, REALLY? Denied a call and a lawyer for how long? I'm sure it sucks in NJ but I don't believe it's old communist China.

This has been an interesting discussion to follow. I'm not sure if the story is true or not but it certainly raises some red flags.

There is no denying that creating a story out of nothing is entirely possible.....and really not hard to do. Below is a link to a great example to illustrate that point.

How An Entirely Fake Restaurant Became London's Hottest Reservation

E

Last Edited:
This has been an interesting discussion to follow. I'm not sure if the story is true or not but it certainly raises some red flags.

There is no denying that creating a story out of nothing is entirely possible.....and really not hard to do. Below is a link to a great example to illustrate that point.

How An Entirely Fake Restaurant Became London's Hottest Reservation

E

i heard an interview with that guy. What a hoot! People are becoming so gullible. I'm amazed that people will watch any news programs, they all lean to one side or the other. All, or the huge majority, push to make you feel a certain way. Critical thinking and common sense within the general public is becoming lesser every year.

It's been a couple business days. The only response I've gotten is from the New Jersey Second Amendment Society. Below is the email contents I received from them. No response from any of the media agencies I've reached out to yet.

Cory --

A day after launching our campaign to save Meg Fellenbaum from a prison sentence for having her legally owned firearms locked in her trunk, Governor Christie's office has responded and requested a meeting with Meg to review her pardon application. All thanks to your calls and letters! We have been communicating with Governor Christie's office as well and we are optimistic.

However, this is not the time to back down and Meg needs all of your support to make her pardon a reality. We have been by her side for over a year, have gotten to know her and her family very close, and cannot think of a better person who should be awarded a pardon for the ridiculous charges she was facing.

NJ2AS President Alexander Roubian made a video last night to discuss her situation and it can be viewed by clicking here!

We will also be having a Facebook Live event tonight 8:30pm with Meg so she can talk to our members directly and personally thank each and every NJ2AS member and supporter for your help! Please visit and Like our Facebook Page by clicking here or by searching for 'New Jersey Second Amendment Society' on Facebook.

Keep calling and writing to Governor Chris Christie:

609-292-6000
Office of the Governor
PO Box 001
Trenton, NJ 08625

New Jersey Second Amendment Society
http://www.nj2as.org/

Nothing to comment on this story, however if you want a good read look at Cheryl Atkins book called "The Smear" we're surrounded by "fake news"

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top