JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm behind enemy lines in Eugene.

I'm surprised they didn't give him a medal, increase his EBT for the inconvenience and suffering, and arrest you for disenfranchising a probable Hillary voter...

Good job, and I hope he gets all kinds of unwanted jail sex.

I'm surprised they didn't give him a medal, increase his EBT for the inconvenience and suffering, and arrest you for disenfranchising a probable Hillary voter...

Good job, and I hope he gets all kinds of unwanted jail sex.
....unless he was lonely and horny looking for love in all the wrong places.

Probably needles. He might steal them and try to sell them as drug needles. Who knows? Never been to a chiropractor.

Nope.

The only needles he would find in a chiro office might be acupuncture needles. In most states chiros cannot prescribe meds. I think they can in Orygun, but most will not anyway. Not their way. They'll sell you a "supplement" or an herb or something.

Not putting down chiros - I worked for one and go to one twice a month, but sometimes I need pain meds or muscle relaxants and licorice root or whatever doesn't cut it. :rolleyes:

I worked in Portland years ago and we would have a group of guys come through our parking lot and break into cars. I would spot them, call the cops, and 45mins- an hour later they would show up and ask where they're at?!

So I started just busting out the door and chase them down (was 19, worked out a lot and full of stupid) they would run off and come back a couple days later.
Fun little game, after the first couple times the cops showed up an hour later we just stopped calling them unless a car was stolen.

That's my concern also. My house is the only one on the block so he knows it was me.
I've got a three years old girl so I keep my bedside gun in a Fort Knox pistol safe while sleeping. I can get it fast but it's right under my window where I feel he might come to... you know when he's released!

I pray nothing happens to your family!!!!! I remember coming home from school one day and there were cops parked at our house. This was really uncommon, as we lived out in the country and nothing ever happened out there. I got there in time to see officers putting a guy in one of the cop cars. He was torn up pretty good. It was really confusing, as I didn't know who he was or why he was there. Turns out it was one of the hoodlums from a work camp/prison a few miles away. My dad was working graveyard at the time and was sleeping. I guess the guy went into my parents room and startled my dad or accidently woke him up. My dad flew up out of bed and just hammered that guy. I felt sorry for that sob. My dad is a pretty big Navy guy you don't want to mess with.... When I saw the officers taking the bad guy to the cop car, he was bleeding and crying..... I don't know who was more traumatized, my dad or that idiot that broke into our house....o_O

I'm pretty sure this is him....
Looks like he's been busy.

IMG_1522.PNG IMG_1523.PNG

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR