JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOVE IT. How many times did this kind of dog and pony show get her out of trouble? This time it did not work and she is of course shocked.
I don't believe this behavior is an act! She is this person to the core! That is what it so disturbing about this group of young people today. We need to scoop these kinds up and send them away. But where would they be happy? Somehow I feel like they'd be happier in France. Why? I don't know.

I don't believe this behavior is an act! She is this person to the core! That is what it so disturbing about this group of young people today. We need to scoop these kinds up and send them away. But where would they be happy? Somehow I feel like they'd be happier in France. Why? I don't know.
What do you have against France? :s0140: they don't need this. North Korea does. :s0140:

I am starting to have to interact with these people. I have gone the other direction and refuse to call them what they want. I just ask them for the information I need and never greet them or use any term to describe them. I'm getting pretty good at it as well.

I use eye contact so they know I'm talking to them and I get them to obey me without ever addressing what they think they are.

Like the officer above I do my job and don't let them rattle me. At least the person in the video got one thing right. They correctly identified as mentally I'll.

What do you have against France? :s0140: they don't need this. North Korea does. :s0140:
Not really, just figure that France is one of those countries that will put up with all that shiz and let them do what they want to do. North Korea would work for me too though.

A few years before I retired we were instructed by the DOJ and had required training on how to interact with non-binary and others. We were instructed to ask them what pronoun they would like to be referred to 🙄 . And a year or so later we're instructed to no longer ask that question. It's a sign of the times in this country. No wonder a lot of young cops are confused. I think this officer did an excellent job.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews