JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At 4:45 this morning my wife sits up and says, "what was that"? I awoke to see a guy breaking into the neiboring chiropractors office window. The same guy from 11 days ago.

I grabbed my phone to dial 911 while I put my pants on keeping an eye out the crack in the blinds. I watched him break the window and struggle to climb through.

I described to the operator what I was seeing and let her know that last time the cops missed him by 30 seconds. After what seemed like forever, two police and a k-9 approach the rear of the building waiting to ambush him.

Soon after, they must have confirmed he was inside because they hit the building with the bright lights and megaphone. Come out with your hands up! I couldn't see when the took him into custody, but they got him!

Adrenaline is better than coffee.

Thank you, I believe the chiropractor is happy to have us around.
Last week I was pissed all day. I was on the phone with 911 and watched him get away by 1min.

Good job. Now my concern would be him trying to get even.it would probably be a big mistake for him. Hope he isn't stupid just a crook.

That's my concern also. My house is the only one on the block so he knows it was me.
I've got a three years old girl so I keep my bedside gun in a Fort Knox pistol safe while sleeping. I can get it fast but it's right under my window where I feel he might come to... you know when he's released!

At 4:45 this morning my wife sits up and says, "what was that"? I awoke to see a guy breaking into the neiboring chiropractors office window. The same guy from 11 days ago.

I grabbed my phone to dial 911 while I put my pants on keeping an eye out the crack in the blinds. I watched him break the window and struggle to climb through.

I described to the operator what I was seeing and let her know that last time the cops missed him by 30 seconds. After what seemed like forever, two police and a k-9 approach the rear of the building waiting to ambush him.

Soon after, they must have confirmed he was inside because they hit the building with the bright lights and megaphone. Come out with your hands up! I couldn't see when the took him into custody, but they got him!

Are you in PDX? Problem is he'll probably be out by this afternoon! And, the chiro will get to foot an increase for insurance!

That's my concern also. My house is the only one on the block so he knows it was me.
I've got a three years old girl so I keep my bedside gun in a Fort Knox pistol safe while sleeping. I can get it fast but it's right under my window where I feel he might come to... you know when he's released!

I think you are giving too much credit to the thief that he has enough mental capacity to assume you are the one who called it in. He was breaking into a chiropractor's office for instance. What was he going to steal? a bunch of tables?

I think you are giving too much credit to the thief that he has enough mental capacity to assume you are the one who called it in. He was breaking into a chiropractor's office for instance. What was he going to steal? a bunch of tables?
Probably one a those sweet, sweet triangular reflex hammers to boink cats on the head with or something.

Bolus, your probably right. He broke in on 12/30 also. I'm guessing it's identity theft? He confessed to the breakin on the 30th and the dive shop in town plus one more.
Also while he was breaking in he was always on the lookout, vs not caring if anyone saw or heard.

Good for you!!! I had a armed burglary at my house at 3am one summer night in 2010. It only took the Pierce County Sheriff 22 minutes to get to my house. Thankfully my night stand gun knows to walk me to my Remington Marine Magnum 12 gauge pump shot gun...I've trained him well.

As for your idiot, he probably thinks the Chiropractor got an alarm system, since the idiot broke in just 11 days ago...what a tool.

You did the right thing. Not much chance a guy like that will retaliate. He will more than likely avoid the whole area like the plague now that he's been popped. I stopped an armed robbery with a Ruger P89 years ago and the guys that I held until the cops showed up kept threatening me with gang retaliation. Nothing ever happened. Armed citizens aren't easy prey.

What is the saying? When seconds count . . .

Funny part is when he arrived I asked what took him so long, he said the call came in as a prowler (Outside of home) call from the dispatcher and he was getting cows off of Hiway 410. But when I met him at the door in my underwear with my shotgun at the low ready he figured it out...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top