JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe so, although I could use the other. The past several months of pain preventing me from normal physical activity has already lost me plenty of muscle.
Oh well, I turn 40 next month and should be well on the road to recovery!
Continued prayer for your recovery brother, Fathers hand is upon you, healing and restoring. Get strong, you've got a birthday to prepare for...

Continued prayer for your recovery brother, Fathers hand is upon you, healing and restoring. Get strong, you've got a birthday to prepare for...
My whole family and I thank you for all the responses here, this site never ceases to amaze me at how many good people can be gathered in one place.

Hope you're comfortable and recuperating well. Can you shoot from your bed? Maybe you have a couch in front of a sliding glass door?
Actually, my hospital type bed is on wheels and we have French doors facing the direction that I can shoot.......Sounds like a plan as soon as the doc will let me use my neck muscles to support it's weight. Great idea!

Glad to hear you're home and still above ground.....
Yep the steroids work wonders but they wont let you take them for long so oxy it is. I've been dealing with the same situation ( degenerative disk disease not tumor) since 96, haven't had that surgery yet though but was told in 97 two needed fused in neck.

If you still have pain/ inflammation after recovery ( hopefully not) from the op then ask about " Relafen" it's a non steroid anti inflammatory so not addictive, been taking that since 96 and no issues caused by it.

Glad to hear you're home and still above ground.....
Yep the steroids work wonders but they wont let you take them for long so oxy it is. I've been dealing with the same situation ( degenerative disk disease not tumor) since 96, haven't had that surgery yet though but was told in 97 two needed fused in neck.

If you still have pain/ inflammation after recovery ( hopefully not) from the op then ask about " Relafen" it's a non steroid anti inflammatory so not addictive, been taking that since 96 and no issues caused by it.
I'll look into Relafen, thanks for the tip.

The narcotics can be disposed of at the local police Dept if you're afraid of keeping them, or that they'll fall into the wrong hands.

Glad your on the mend so quickly!

Glad you are mending well. Second what you have heard on the weed/THC stuff. As I write this I am in St Charles hospital in Redmond recovering from an intestional abcess for the last 3 days.

They have offered me up all kinds of pain meds and I turned down most all of them. I told them I took CBD/THC gummies for my various aliments and the doctors never batted an eye. Of course most of these doctors male and female look about 20 years old any way, but the attitudes have changed over the last few years with this insane prescribing of opioids, which my cop friends tell me is the root cause of the increases in heroin addiction and use.

Wow, I was wondering about you when I finally checked my email....
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you as well!!!;)

Well.....Looks like I get to spend my 40th birthday doing chemo. Got dealt a bad blow today from the Dr. It's a treatable cancer (blood born) but seems to be the culprit. I start radiation and chemo within the next few days. Oh joy! I'm in high spirits and know that I'll beat it. I've got two suppressors in jail and I can't check out before that, LOL.

Ok, after several setbacks, bone marrow biopsies, ct scans, mri's, and emergency room visits over the past week and a half: I'm finally started on chemo. Hopefully it turns out to be more than a diet plan, LOL.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top