JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember getting an email that's said " your uncle who passed away in South Africa,had a sizable fortune that needs to be claimed" once they told me where they were and the amount,,I asked them to donate it to the local orphanage in the city the email originated from, I never heard back hope that orphanage appreciated the donation
Can you write it off as a tax deduction?

And yet.......our own American Government is soooo willing to give "some of these foreign countries" (where the scammers are from) FREE STUFF at my (read as TAXPAYER's) expense.

YUP.....it's not like our Govt is helping or making a real effort to help stop crime.

LOL......and that goes for within our own inner cities too. Throw the B@$^#*s OUT!

Aloha, Mark

I've gotten these calls before. I always check my card balances then call the number on the back of the physical card. I never, ever give personal details to a cold caller
My doctor's office does it too. Well, sort of the same thing.

Yeah......I don't/not expecting a call from the "doctor's office". But, I get one. BTW it's from a phone number that is NOT the doctor's office (that I recognize). Anyway......before they discuss anything with me, they want my personal info.

Yeah....well YOU should have that info.....right on the chart in front of you. BUT you see......we need to "VERIFY."

Call that a, "Mexican Stand Off"?

No offense to Mexicans. LOL.

1700848089966.png

Aloha, Mark

My doctor's office does it too. Well, sort of the same thing.

Yeah......I don't/not expecting a call from the "doctor's office". But, I get one. BTW it's from a phone number that is NOT the doctor's office (that I recognize). Anyway......before they discuss anything with me, they want my personal info.

Yeah....well YOU should have that info.....right on the chart in front of you. BUT you see......we need to "VERIFY."

Call that a, "Mexican Stand Off"?

No offense to Mexicans. LOL.

Aloha, Mark
In that case if it was to happen to me? I would tell them I would call them back. Then call my Docs office and see if they were really calling me.

In that case if it was to happen to me? I would tell them I would call them back. Then call my Docs office and see if they were really calling me.

Yup.......it will normally end up that way.

LOL......after passing the phone around.....well, they don't like it.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......speaking of the doctor's office.

My urologist is still using the same phone message as a greeting from the Covid Era. Blah, blah, blah......we are short staffed, please wait or call back or leave a message at the beep.

Well.....you've identified the problem. So, isn't it time you fixed the problem?

YES, I have kept track of the time I've spent waiting for someone to answer the phone and I have told the doctor about the waiting time.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top