JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this Bruce Lee? Lol!!
Nope! Its Bruce Leroy!

8ED116AF-2981-4AB9-888C-61E50BCC47BF.jpeg

Hate to say it, but walk, no actually run from opioids if they offer. I know that sounds painful but it's a nightmare that surprises many. In regards to semi addiction. Get some weed. No I'm a church going good boy. But weed works for the short time you need it. Get the gummies

Weed also doesn't make you horribly horribly constipated.

Was able to walk around for a few minutes just now, might have accidentally mooned some people when my gown came untied. The pain is almost excruciating but tolerable with minimal drugs. P.S.-morphine will flat knock you out, I told them no more of that, LOL. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.

Huge! Now easy does it, & follow whatever rehab plan will work best for you.

Hate to say it, but walk, no actually run from opioids if they offer. I know that sounds painful but it's a nightmare that surprises many. In regards to semi addiction. Get some weed. No I'm a church going good boy. But weed works for the short time you need it. Get the gummies

Can try it... but my experience with it is excessive physical sensitivity, not less. That's why sex was always so good when stoned. Tried the chocolate for relief of neck spasms that would induce a migraine, eating it is not the same experience that I used to get but it brought me no relief.

Wean from Oxycodone ASAP, Vicodin for short period... neck pain is a beotch!! Muscles tighten up and make pain worse if you don't have ANY kind of pain relief!!!

Last Edited:
Kyle,

While gowned in the hospital - don't 'accidentally' moon them, moon them on purpose if they have the temerity to stare at you as I've experienced with my hospital stays.

Glad you're up and about.

Soon, you'll be out and about.

Kyle,

While gowned in the hospital - don't 'accidentally' moon them, moon them on purpose if they have the temerity to stare at you as I've experienced with my hospital stays.

Glad you're up and about.

Soon, you'll be out and about.
I fix that problem by wearing it frontards. Way better.

I second this on the opioids. I have no experience on the weed, but science is correct most of the time. Talk to your doctors about pain med alternatives and be vigilant. Addiction is no joke!!!

You will be chasing me plenty soon after catching me red-handed raiding your beers. :p

Great news on your status! My buddy/accountant is 30 days post similar reconstruction with 4 level hardware & relief of neurological miseries. I guess the 'moonshine' you mentioned is something else....cheers for speedy recovery;)

Glad you are mending well. Second what you have heard on the weed/THC stuff. As I write this I am in St Charles hospital in Redmond recovering from an intestional abcess for the last 3 days.

They have offered me up all kinds of pain meds and I turned down most all of them. I told them I took CBD/THC gummies for my various aliments and the doctors never batted an eye. Of course most of these doctors male and female look about 20 years old any way, but the attitudes have changed over the last few years with this insane prescribing of opioids, which my cop friends tell me is the root cause of the increases in heroin addiction and use.

Glad you are mending well. Second what you have heard on the weed/THC stuff. As I write this I am in St Charles hospital in Redmond recovering from an intestional abcess for the last 3 days.

They have offered me up all kinds of pain meds and I turned down most all of them. I told them I took CBD/THC gummies for my various aliments and the doctors never batted an eye. Of course most of these doctors male and female look about 20 years old any way, but the attitudes have changed over the last few years with this insane prescribing of opioids, which my cop friends tell me is the root cause of the increases in heroin addiction and use.
Truth!

Prayers for rapid healing without complications. Dad's blessings upon you and your family. In Jesus name, Amen...

Was able to walk around for a few minutes just now, might have accidentally mooned some people when my gown came untied. The pain is almost excruciating but tolerable with minimal drugs. P.S.-morphine will flat knock you out, I told them no more of that, LOL. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.
I burst T11, T12, and L1 as a teen and had surgery to pull the bone bits out of my spinal cord. Had to lay on my back for a week after that. It is incredibly good that you are already up and moving around! Insanely good!

I wouldn't worry about flashing people, that's half the fun of wearing the gown...Hopefully your PT is easy on the eyes. ;)

Wishin' you a speedy recovery, sir!

Last night was very rough, pain spiked to where any narcotic they gave me didn't touch the pain, only made me care less. I refused any more then they gave me some very strong anti inflammatory drugs that almost immediately relieved pain. I woke up feeling the best yet. Hope to go home today.

Last night was very rough, pain spiked to where any narcotic they gave me didn't touch the pain, only made me care less. I refused any more then they gave me some very strong anti inflammatory drugs that almost immediately relieved pain. I woke up feeling the best yet. Hope to go home today.

Narcotics will never kill the pain, they only make it tolerable. Sometimes anti-inflammatory works, for me it doesn't. The trick is to stay ahead of the pain. Don't wait until it is breakthrough pain to get some relief. Because pain makes the muscles tighten, and that pulls the joints = not good.

Get well soon!

I made it! There were some complications and I lost a lot of blood. They were almost able to completely remove the tumor, radiation to come. I'll post again when I'm able to hold my arms up long enough. You are all great! Thank you all, Kyle

When you get to the point , you can hold both your arms up, you can give us all 2 middle fingers. LOL
Get well soon.!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads