JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On Jan 23rd of this year, I decided not to renew my supporting membership. Instead, I would like to gift three bronze memberships to other non supporting members. Please nominate a member you believe would appreciate a supporting membership. Please post their username here in this thread as my inbox is going to be shrinking this weekend.

Last Edited:
@64MercurysRule has received the first membership. He is a new guy but has been very active with posting and has been quick to welcome other new guys. I hope he sticks around and stays active.

Looking for two more nominees.
Thank you arakboss for your kind gift . I am grateful & humbled by your thoughtfulness . Since 2010 I have watched this forum grow and I joined in hopes to be helpful & a blessing to others . Thanks again . :)

@osprey is the next beneficiary for the supporting membership.

I appreciate his to each their own attitude. Anybody who converts a centerfire rifle into a muzzleloader is solid in my book.

"Well to each their own. While making muzzleloaders out of some of the platforms you are talking about doesn't tickle my fancy, I say knock yourself out! Many here know I had a cva single shot centerfire rifle in 45-70 converted to a muzzleloader with a threaded breech."

I'd like to thank the academy, my mother, the neighbor's dog, my goldfish, my sister's brother in law, the UPS driver, God, the guy at my local Walmart, and the old lady who still pays with checks for this monumental award

Oh wait, I didn't win schitt....

@osprey is the next beneficiary for the supporting membership.

I appreciate his to each their own attitude. Anybody who converts a centerfire rifle into a muzzleloader is solid in my book.

"Well to each their own. While making muzzleloaders out of some of the platforms you are talking about doesn't tickle my fancy, I say knock yourself out! Many here know I had a cva single shot centerfire rifle in 45-70 converted to a muzzleloader with a threaded breech."
Well thank you @arakboss. I will pay it forward and contribute $30 to this site for each of my 2 current for sale ads when they sell!

My status as a non-supporting member was short lived (less than an hour). An extremely generous member gifted me a full year Gold membership. They did this anonymously so I can't thank them directly. Hopefully they will see this.

Anonymous, thank you very much for the supporting membership gift, I greatly appreciate it.

On Jan 23rd of this year, I decided not to renew my supporting membership. Instead, I would like to gift three bronze memberships to other non supporting members. Please nominate a member you believe would appreciate a supporting membership. Please post their username here in this thread as my inbox is going to be shrinking this weekend.
Very cool! ☝☝

@64MercurysRule would have been my nomination. Been watching him since he joined and seems to be a class act. Glad he got chosen!

I was recently gifted a silver supporting membership which came as a surprise. Very grateful for that "anonymous" gift!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top