JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We all have probably read or seen how the IRS has been training to raid homes, their use of force protocols and ads.
My question is can they team up with local law enforcement to seize property without a warrant. Specifically come to seize our firearms especially if an AWB is put into place. The IRS is becoming militarized. What is that going to look like?
Just thinking out loud after reading a few articles...these agencies have way too much power.

I dont think they'd have the capacity for that, even with increased funding. They'd also have to have aid from local PD in order to contain the area if they were targeting gun owners in the event there was gun fire so areas could be screened off.

From there, you'd have to limit information and any word getting out because most gun owners would start to move their arms or be on alert making a door to door or even a once a month targeting of civilians so complex and expensive I just don't see it as being possible.

What they could to is target mouth pieces like public figures, youtube personalities, instagram or various other outspoken pro gun figures.. its a tactic they've (deep state) been doing for ages.. it aids in silencing deep state opposition.

This stemmed from a conversation with my nephew and he brought up some interesting points. I did a lot of fact checking and I thought to put it out there as these days anything seems to go.
Thanks

I dont think they'd have the capacity for that, even with increased funding. They'd also have to have aid from local PD in order to contain the area if they were targeting gun owners in the event there was gun fire so areas could be screened off.

From there, you'd have to limit information and any word getting out because most gun owners would start to move their arms or be on alert making a door to door or even a once a month targeting of civilians so complex and expensive I just don't see it as being possible.

What they could to is target mouth pieces like public figures, youtube personalities, instagram or various other outspoken pro gun figures.. its a tactic they've (deep state) been doing for ages.. it aids in silencing deep state opposition.

High profile examples….. then many will crumble in fear.

1660412689751.png

I don't know but the last couple years everything that was supposedly a conspiracy theory turned out to be true. Research and asking questions appears weird to those that blindly follow.

I don't know but the last couple years everything that was supposedly a conspiracy theory turned out to be true. Research and asking questions appears weird to those that blindly follow.
"War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength."

~ some guy

We all have probably read or seen how the IRS has been training to raid homes, their use of force protocols and ads.
My question is can they team up with local law enforcement to seize property without a warrant. Specifically come to seize our firearms especially if an AWB is put into place. The IRS is becoming militarized. What is that going to look like?
Just thinking out loud after reading a few articles...these agencies have way too much power.
If you owe back taxes they might.

4th Amendment. Followed by the 5th Amendment. Enforced by the 2nd Amendment. It's simple really.

We are entering an age where we need home surveillance systems to document not only the actions of criminals on our property but government representatives as well. Cover all entrances, inside and out, and make sure it gets saved to a cloud so it can't be deleted by them. Get an app where whatever you record gets streamed to the cloud just like the black pajama thugs do.

No warrant, no entry, video of everything. I no longer fully trust the government to follow the laws that they, themselves, put in place. Anyone who forces entry into my home without a warrant will be treated like a home invasion and I will act accordingly. I'd rather be buried in a ditch than live on my knees.

At this time an AWB would mean no new semi automatics, but you can still own and use the ones you have. It's just an amendment away from seizing them. It won't get through the Senate, even in it's current form, then we will have at least two years before it can come up again. We should not relax. The gun grabbers won't be sleeping and neither should we. We need to get this to SCOTUS and put the stake through it's heart.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top