JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting that they felt the need to make a big show of force. A single ATF agent could have taken the 4473s without all the hoopla.

Either they expected some kind of resistance or they were trying to send a message.

I'm guessing we all "know" why they did it...but did they say "why" they did it?
No comment from them other than to the owner that his business had been "reported'. Anti-gun fanatic making bogus reports of wrong doing to shut him down(?)

I'm sure we'll hear more on it.

One wonders what interest the IRS would have in 4473's.

images.jpeg

One wonders what interest the IRS would have in 4473's.

View attachment 1439097
Reconciling financial records with actual purchases... I'm sure is their excuse... but it's not fooling anyone. Just another overreach document grab from the alphabet side... because they want to fill their registry database by any means. I highly doubt the IRS is going to do forensic accounting receipt by receipt with supporting document verification from the 4473's. Not unless there really is something fishy going on in their business and some actual red flags pop.

Nice place, owner does seem a bit cuckoo but the wife is a sweetheart. Dog is a jerk but keeps to himself. Range is fine but the locals seem to have poor aim... impact marks on the shooting benches themselves, directly above the bench, and in the track mechanisms.

I wonder if Helena's range will be raided next? I know a pawn shop there had arrests since the owner was intentionally not keeping accurate records of firearm sales.

Sounds more like an IRS raid. No other media source is saying the ATF was there to raid form 4473s. The Gateway Pundit is a well known fake news source.

Serious question:

Why does anyone feel entitled to know the details of an active and ongoing investigation?
"Entitled"?? I haven't heard anyone making any demands for details. Simple curiosity is to be expected with a news story like that... don't you think!(??) 🤣

Did I miss something?

Yep, show me the story from a non-fakenews site.
Here ya go.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR