JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

"The relevant history affirms the principle that in 1791, as now, there was a tradition of regulating 'dangerous and unusual' weapons – specifically, those that are not reasonably necessary for self-defense," U.S. District Chief Judge F. Dennis Saylor IV wrote in an order Thursday."

Excerpt from article.

Of course. Ar15s being "dangerous and unusual" is so dangerous, that there's over 24 million of them lawfully owned/possessed and used for lawful purposes :rolleyes: :s0140: :s0064:

Can't wait to see SCOTUS smack them down again... especially since that same State was the one that essentially lost the Caetano case and where one of the SCOTUS Justices (Alito I believe)wrote that 20,000+ stun guns were "commonly possessed for lawful purposes" using Heller :s0140:

There seems to be enough of these cases going through that eventually one will slip through and set a new president. I have no faith that any lawmakers or law upholders will actually respect the Constitution going forward. I hope that's just me being pessimistic but you never know.

With these Statist Federal Judges blatantly ignoring or twisting Bruen/Heller to suit their gun-prohibitionist desires.. good chances that it'll all come to a head at the SCOTUS level at some point, or into a different Congress that decides to repeal all of gun control laws and lay the smackdowns against anti-2A States.... but one can only hope that happens sooner than later like, maybe the 200th "Congress of the Chinese/Mexican colony of America" :rolleyes:

There seems to be enough of these cases going through that eventually one will slip through and set a new president. I have no faith that any lawmakers or law upholders will actually respect the Constitution going forward. I hope that's just me being pessimistic but you never know.
That's the game, flood the zone just like WWII kamikazes. SCOTUS can't intercept 'em all, they'll get SOME through.

I'd like to see more consolidations of cases to address this...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top