JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But no mention of the confused they/them/it unstable mental illness that is actually what killed those little kids. Nope, it's the gun's fault.
Does this situation spoil the record of cis males as dominating the activity of mass shootings? Or does the self-identity of the Nashville shooter count in our favor, thereby retaining the male record, as it were?

the recent incident in Nashville has emboldened the anti gun sentiment here in WA.
I don't know that it made much if any difference. The state legislature was already on that track and headed for what looks like assured passage before the Nashville deal. There have been so many shootings of this kind lately, it's hard to imagine that any single one will change the course of things now. If the Las Vegas episode didn't have much effect as a single event, why would any single, lesser act do it? I think we've already hit the tipping point in Wash. state. The Mukilteo shooting (which wasn't a school venue) was the catalyst for Strom Peterson, who has been relentlessly pushing for a ban in the state House ever since. But in my opinion, it hasn't been just the Mukilteo shooting by itself, it's been the culmination of many since then that is apparently resulting in the pending legislation.

On the federal level, the tipping point is more elusive. In part because of the shifting sands of political fortunes. The entire US hasn't fallen under the sway of a dominant political party. So far, dominance in the US House is still contestable. Before the recent by-election, it was looking like an "assault weapon" ban of some sort might be possible on a federal level. It's my belief that's now dead until at least some time after early 2025. But anything is possible. The GOP majority in the House is thin.

Oh, I get it now. Re. the Nashville shooter's motives. She was acting out "hyper-masculinity" in support of new gender identification. Finally I can understand the why of one of these apparently senseless shootings. Maybe.

Does this situation spoil the record of cis males as dominating the activity of mass shootings? Or does the self-identity of the Nashville shooter count in our favor, thereby retaining the male record, as it were?
Normal-minded people don't do these things. Just saying...

As far as I know it was already passed in the state senate and was heading to the house for vote before the tragedy in Tennessee.

Trying to spin a "reasonability" light on it is nothing new, nor is the use of tragedies to push for political agendas.

As expected, the recent incident in Nashville has emboldened the anti gun sentiment here in WA.
Article Link:
Would like to ask these gun grabbers and AR15 weapons of war pontifacators, which is safer. Living in a open society where people are free to have guns or living in the most regulated gun free zone area of prisons? The idea that the lack of firearms (which will never happen) will make you safer.

Women, elderly, normies and vulnerable people Will always live at whim of criminals. When gangs, robbers or crazy ex boyfriends decide you are their next victim, these well protected politicians will have nothing but thoughts and prayers for your family.

My mom sent this to me. She usually pretty quiet about these issues but the Nashville tragedy got to her how it's being portrayed by the media.

Screenshot_20230402_005030.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads