JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am literally shocked, disgusted and saddened at you guys that are calling Gateway liars. Where have you guys been spending your time? Certainly not paying attention to our great, declining country. Gateway reports things that mainstream does not and will not for a very specific reason. Big Corporate news is for stupid people, especially NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and the rest. They twist, spin and do not report or print the important qualifying item or bury it way down. How many confidential sources or unconfirmed statements originating from WAPO or NYT and the like can you guys swallow and still believe it? Gateway is 3-6 months ahead of cable networks. Mark some articles you don't believe and watch for follow up or comment on other sites later on. Epoch Times is another good outlet, behind a paywall but worth the coin x 3. I've given up on the not citizens Murdoch Family owned Fox News after they fired Tucker to silence his pro-American, hold them accountable broadcast ahead of the 2024 election race and sidestep around Trump, scores of Congressional Communists and election integrity. The Murdochs hate Trump. Rupert M could not make Trump heel and is willing to trade his fortune to ruin him, as is the FBI and DOJ. Karl Rove, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are the poster children as to why we have the managed decline of America, they are China first, donor and lobbyist first instead of America first, yet they are front and center on Republican T.V. They do the bidding of the donors and lobbyists above the wishes and mass of voters…MONEY...big pharma, open borders/cheap labor, military & munitions (Ukraine), unions…If you're disgusted with the direction of America in the last 50 years, stop badmouthing small outlets and cancel your mainstream, compromised, infiltrated morning newspapers and evening news. Small outfits have to get it right. Revolver, Breitbart, Gateway, The War Room and Charlie Kirk are spot on and will issue a correction if they boo-boo. They do the digging and homework that the Communist loving and supporting mainstream is too lazy and compromised to do. I realize gun owners are R, D and I, but damn,…your all Americans. Look around you, analyze and focus.

I love it. Falun Gong's newsletter is real news for real Amuricans. Hey what about Zerohedge? You forgot that Russian sponsored local favorite.

Last Edited:
I am literally shocked, disgusted and saddened at you guys that are calling Gateway liars. Where have you guys been spending your time? Certainly not paying attention to our great, declining country. Gateway reports things that mainstream does not and will not for a very specific reason. Big Corporate news is for stupid people, especially NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and the rest. They twist, spin and do not report or print the important qualifying item or bury it way down. How many confidential sources or unconfirmed statements originating from WAPO or NYT and the like can you guys swallow and still believe it? Gateway is 3-6 months ahead of cable networks. Mark some articles you don't believe and watch for follow up or comment on other sites later on. Epoch Times is another good outlet, behind a paywall but worth the coin x 3. I've given up on the not citizens Murdoch Family owned Fox News after they fired Tucker to silence his pro-American, hold them accountable broadcast ahead of the 2024 election race and sidestep around Trump, scores of Congressional Communists and election integrity. The Murdochs hate Trump. Rupert M could not make Trump heel and is willing to trade his fortune to ruin him, as is the FBI and DOJ. Karl Rove, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are the poster children as to why we have the managed decline of America, they are China first, donor and lobbyist first instead of America first, yet they are front and center on Republican T.V. They do the bidding of the donors and lobbyists above the wishes and mass of voters…MONEY...big pharma, open borders/cheap labor, military & munitions (Ukraine), unions…If you're disgusted with the direction of America in the last 50 years, stop badmouthing small outlets and cancel your mainstream, compromised, infiltrated morning newspapers and evening news. Small outfits have to get it right. Revolver, Breitbart, Gateway, The War Room and Charlie Kirk are spot on and will issue a correction if they boo-boo. They do the digging and homework that the Communist loving and supporting mainstream is too lazy and compromised to do. I realize gun owners are R, D and I, but damn,…your all Americans. Look around you, analyze and focus.
It is funny how some people want to be the gate keepers of the news that comes out. They tell you which sites to believe like they are the soul arbitration of who is telling the truth. They don't give their exact experience as to why you shouldn't believe a sites news but condemn a site so others won't read it.

I just ain't one to have unquestioned belief in what I read, I want to read and compare the news. I find those who tell you not to read as a party to censorship and actually manipulated.

Good luck on your search for truth. :)

It is funny how some people want to be the gate keepers of the news that comes out. They tell you which sites to believe like they are the soul arbitration of who is telling the truth. They don't give their exact experience as to why you shouldn't believe a sites news but condemn a site so others won't read it.

I just ain't one to have unquestioned belief in what I read, I want to read and compare the news. I find those who tell you not to read as a party to censorship and actually manipulated.

Good luck on your search for truth. :)
The left abhors free speech. The Dems/Marxists hatred of the Constitution is not limited to the 2nd Amendment. they absolutely intend on destroying the 1st. A couple days ago, Obama recommended "digital fingerprints" for citizens to track online communication and censor unapproved content. Biden covertly created a "Ministry of Truth" (Disinformation Governance Board) a couple years ago, with Nina Jankowiczi, an extreme leftist, as it's executive director. Do not underestimate them, they know that an armed population with free speech cannot be enslaved.

The left abhors free speech. The Dems/Marxists hatred of the Constitution is not limited to the 2nd Amendment. they absolutely intend on destroying the 1st. A couple days ago, Obama recommended "digital fingerprints" for citizens to track online communication and censor unapproved content. Biden covertly created a "Ministry of Truth" (Disinformation Governance Board) a couple years ago, with Nina Jankowiczi, an extreme leftist, as it's executive director. Do not underestimate them, they know that an armed population with free speech cannot be enslaved.
Elite don't want folks thinking for themselves about anything, especially gun controls. They want to do all the thinking for us. :confused:

Im curious how many here when they read news that supports their personal bias do you make any attempts to validate that story/claim with other evidence or facts or do you just accept it on faith?

Im curious how many here when they read news that supports their personal bias do you make any attempts to validate that story/claim with other evidence or facts or do you just accept it on faith?
Both.

I allow that initial reports of events are often missing facts and deeper info/context.

At the same time, I tend to post (here at least) ongoing events so people know that something is happening, even though there is usually more to it than the initial report. There is nothing preventing people from digging into it, unless they don't know the event happened at all.

I tend to wait a story out for the new spin that always follows the first story. I opine on what I have seen in past stories that might fit in with this story like how the IRS operates.

Like all the news we get, there is a spin and more spin to manipulate our thinking. Spin is for those too lazy to think for themselves., to lazy to look back at the past and compare events and stories.

I tend to wait a story out for the new spin that always follows the first story. I opine on what I have seen in past stories that might fit in with this story like how the IRS operates.

Like all the news we get, there is a spin and more spin to manipulate our thinking. Spin is for those too lazy to think for themselves., to lazy to look back at the past and compare events and stories.
waiting for more articles on the story to come out is one valid way to check the facts.

When it comes to spin do you think both sides use it to manipulate the stories?

There is actually quite a lot of info out there on Gateway Pundits poor track record.
While some prove definitely more or less reliable than others... I find that pretty much EVERY media outlet has dissenters claiming "they lie'in!". Some are of the mind that the more truth there is, the more opposition there will be.

I think it's well known that it's the standard MO of the leftists is to "shout louder" and drown out any truth that would detract from their agenda. Not that they might not be right sometimes, but it's always something to keep in the back of your mind when you encounter chatter that may be heavily bias.

I also know too that some people will never be dissuaded from what they believe to be true and can loose all objectivity to the point of, "it doesn't matter what they say. If they said it, it's be default a lie."

Clearly.... you have a massive bug up the nethers when it comes to the GP. That's perfectly fine, but is it really necessary to keep harping on it post after post from every which angle trying to push that bug up everyone elses nethers, too? ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top