JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is actually a movement with billionairs to prep for apocalyps's, and they got the money to do it and do it big.
Just my opinion and it comes from reading some. The gent who builds the bunkers for the elite knows where they are so obviously the elite would build a secure location with good guards etc.

Depending on the crash, when will the elite come out of the bunkers and where will they go, what will they do?

Will the survivors work for them or murder them for the elite crashing the world? It is the billionaires ruining the world, they control everything and they will crash it. When a man loses everything including his family because the elite destroyed our lives then will the man just forget and forgive or will murder enter his heart?

I don't know how it plays out but I am sure there will be consequences for destroying the world.

Glad I won't be there to see them. :D

I think people underestimate how determined, hard working, cruel and maniacal most of the uber rich are. I'm not talking about their stupid children, but the actual people who came out west on the back of a pickup truck with nothing and built empires. These people are not going to die easy. I'm willing to bet many of the rich wind up rich again once the dust has settled.
People can go a long way in a structured society with laws, without laws its a different story.

Just my opinion and it comes from reading some. The gent who builds the bunkers for the elite knows where they are so obviously the elite would build a secure location with good guards etc.

Depending on the crash, when will the elite come out of the bunkers and where will they go, what will they do?

Will the survivors work for them or murder them for the elite crashing the world? It is the billionaires ruining the world, they control everything and they will crash it. When a man loses everything including his family because the elite destroyed our lives then will the man just forget and forgive or will murder enter his heart?

I don't know how it plays out but I am sure there will be consequences for destroying the world.

Glad I won't be there to see them. :D
When nature decides to start over, whoever survives will be dependent on the help from others. The rich billionaire that survives will be dependent on the [previously] poor people who also survived.

Im not certain what you mean by the "elite destroyed our lives" but in a survival scenario evil people will be taken out first as nature removes the weakest links first. That has nothing to do with their wealth, plenty of very rich people are also good people.

Having never experienced a apocalypse....
But having been in combat , I can say that in my experiences :

Luck plays a role here....
Skill and knowledge , don't always save the day...
Gear and equipment don't always help much either....
Sometimes the most experienced and squared away individual dies...and the squad F up...survives...

With that said...
Planning...keeping fit and healthy...having gear that is durable and actually useful...
Along with a adaptable mindset and situational awareness , would be helpful , no matter if one is a billionaire or not.

And with that said....
Life / nature does not care one whit for the above and will not play by your rules , wants , desires or plans.
Andy

Billionaire will need a lot to survive, he will have to have an entire community if he wants to come out of the bunker.
Doctors
Dentist
Surgeons
Pharmacy
Electrician
Plumbers
Laborers
Farmers
Etc

Most of the Billionaires will probably live out life in their bunker off the groceries they hoarded.

When nature decides to start over, whoever survives will be dependent on the help from others. The rich billionaire that survives will be dependent on the [previously] poor people who also survived.

Im not certain what you mean by the "elite destroyed our lives" but in a survival scenario evil people will be taken out first as nature removes the weakest links first. That has nothing to do with their wealth, plenty of very rich people are also good people.
What ever calamity takes place it will have been created by the elite, we have nothing to do with any crash that comes.

The elite are more than willing to destroy the people on this planet and there are a number of ways they have already done so.

Wars, famine, pestilence created in the Wuhan labs, poisoning by fentanyl and other drugs. The elite control the world, when the crash comes they did it.

:s0153: I've always figured most of them would move to their favorite private fortress islands, taking their essential personnel and all their spouses and children and security personnel, to start their personal DEI Utopias. :s0092:

(But, without the DEI and with them as the God/King)

Last Edited:
Wow, based on some of the posts so far, there seems to be some serious hate out in the hinterlands aimed at monied folks.

Personally, I prefer to take the measure of a man by the content of his character, not the contents of his pockets.

I suspect it's true for everyone, that in a SHTF scenario, survival will come down to the ability to adapt and overcome the hazards and challenges of a rapidly shifting paradigm. Some will survive, some will thrive, and some will do neither.

Wow, based on some of the posts so far, there seems to be some serious hate out in the hinterlands aimed at monied folks.

Personally, I prefer to take the measure of a man by the content of his character, not the contents of his pockets.

I suspect it's true for everyone, that in a SHTF scenario, survival will come down to the ability to adapt and overcome the hazards and challenges of a rapidly shifting paradigm. Some will survive, some will thrive, and some will do neither.
Oh heck it ain't hate but you could easily read hate into some post. I have never worked for a poor man, it's always the rich that create jobs. A rich man who creates opportunities for others is a truly great man.

There are differences in the elite, some spend their money in politics trying to buy politicians to make laws they want for a social order, George Soros comes to mind.

Others want to buy up what is truly valuable like farm land so they have power over the masses. Bill Gates comes to mind.

So I guess rich people are kinda like snakes, some are good for the garden while others will bite you first chance they get.

Last Edited:
7tcm0s.jpg

I think people underestimate how determined, hard working, cruel and maniacal most of the uber rich are. I'm not talking about their stupid children, but the actual people who came out west on the back of a pickup truck with nothing and built empires. These people are not going to die easy. I'm willing to bet many of the rich wind up rich again once the dust has settled.
This. A favorite current narrative is that the guy on top didn't "deserve" to get there. Flawed thinking.

Modern "elites" (especially those who got there from a non-elite beginning) have most of the attributes everyone says are good: smarts, perseverance, work ethic, fortitude, ability to communicate and motivate, etc. If they also have some evil attributes: cruelty, avarice, self centeredness, disloyalty, etc., doesn't change that.

Those folks will rise to the top no matter the system in place. Much to the chagrin of the "there is no human nature, people are blank slates, the system/narrative forms everything" folks. Our modern wokesters. (But their thinking has been around for centuries.) It was formed in the days of heredity being all. That hasn't been true for a while; many of the elite now a days have had to rise. It wasn't handed to them. Even a lot of those who were born to it have had to keep it by competing with others who fight to drink their milkshake.

So yeah, when SHTF I wouldn't bet against the elite surviving. They've a track record of beating competition.

Depends on the billionaire I would guess...
As in...
What skills and knowledge do they have...
And are the skills and knowledge they do have , applicable or useful in their current situation....

Will "service" staff turn on them...
Sure some will...will all of them...who knows...
Much like the billionaire...it will depend.

Billionaires and Service Staff have this in common...
At the end of the day...they are individuals...and individuals need to be taken in consideration individually ...not with a blanket statement or assumption.
Andy
Unless they're Infantry, then you can generalize them….

Usually through colonels, majors, captains and lieutenants, that is.

:D:s0140:

:D

There is actually a movement with billionairs to prep for apocalyps's, and they got the money to do it and do it big.
Why do you think they're pushing New Zealand so hard to go Full Leftist? They think they can rule the world from there and get enough gear in place to hold off any of us Revolting Peasants who might try to cross the ocean and come to them.

To which I say, if they light off COMWEC we nuke NZ into glass first.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top