JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A wolf caught in a federal trapper's leg trap up above Elk River, ID that my brother came across...

xvHSi_AzRAWVbIx9GkO8jQ.jpg

I was helping a buddy do some rattlesnake venom DNA research along the Snake River outside of Asotin, WA. Was amazed at how small the snakes were...
8HfwbQmLT422TmPGAlkWjw.jpg

LstrEvbYQZyFFTZBpHCSYg.jpg

A "buck-toothed varmint" from today (California Ground Squirrel). Not really wildlife because these are very tame. I need to look these up to see if they are invasive like the Fox squirrel and eastern grey squirrel or not.
flowers small-14.jpg
flowers small-15.jpg

Last Edited:
Thought it'd be kind of neat to see some pics of wildlife people on this forum have spotted. I'll start off with a few of my own.

The first is a steaming pile of bear crap I came across. The second is a fawn that I almost stepped on last may. The third is a scratching post I found.

View attachment 37375
A cooper's hawk flew out of the strawberry patch when I opened the door this morning. I thought "that's weird what is a hawk doing eating strawberries?" but then I saw that he caught a Robin which he plucked and ate in no time at all.

flowers small-12 (2).jpg
flowers small-11 (2).jpg
flowers small-13 (2).jpg

Normally I would never post something that is not my own photo but these bald eagle shots/video I found are really unusual so I wanted to pass them along.
The caption says it was taken in Friday Harbor, WA

602823 P_Aud_Kevin_Ebi_Bald_Eagle__Professional_Honorable_Mention.jpeg
- from here (other gorgeous images there too btw): The 2019 Audubon Photography Awards: Winners

Also a bald eagle taking off with a camera while it is recording video (sorry I can't get video embed to work I tried 3 different ways):

Last Edited:
Normally I would never post something that is not my own photo but these bald eagle shots/video I found are really unusual so I wanted to pass them along.
The caption says it was taken in Friday Harbor, WA

View attachment 602823View attachment 602817
- from here (other gorgeous images there too btw): The 2019 Audubon Photography Awards: Winners

Also a bald eagle taking off with a camera while it is recording video (sorry I can't get video embed to work I tried 3 different ways):

Looks likr the SW side of San Juan Island which has abundant rabbit, fox and eagle populations. I would say it was South beach area to be precise. Very cool shot.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top