JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A wolf caught in a federal trapper's leg trap up above Elk River, ID that my brother came across...

xvHSi_AzRAWVbIx9GkO8jQ.jpg

I was helping a buddy do some rattlesnake venom DNA research along the Snake River outside of Asotin, WA. Was amazed at how small the snakes were...
8HfwbQmLT422TmPGAlkWjw.jpg

LstrEvbYQZyFFTZBpHCSYg.jpg

A "buck-toothed varmint" from today (California Ground Squirrel). Not really wildlife because these are very tame. I need to look these up to see if they are invasive like the Fox squirrel and eastern grey squirrel or not.
flowers small-14.jpg
flowers small-15.jpg

Last Edited:
Thought it'd be kind of neat to see some pics of wildlife people on this forum have spotted. I'll start off with a few of my own.

The first is a steaming pile of bear crap I came across. The second is a fawn that I almost stepped on last may. The third is a scratching post I found.

View attachment 37375
A cooper's hawk flew out of the strawberry patch when I opened the door this morning. I thought "that's weird what is a hawk doing eating strawberries?" but then I saw that he caught a Robin which he plucked and ate in no time at all.

flowers small-12 (2).jpg
flowers small-11 (2).jpg
flowers small-13 (2).jpg

Normally I would never post something that is not my own photo but these bald eagle shots/video I found are really unusual so I wanted to pass them along.
The caption says it was taken in Friday Harbor, WA

602823 P_Aud_Kevin_Ebi_Bald_Eagle__Professional_Honorable_Mention.jpeg
- from here (other gorgeous images there too btw): The 2019 Audubon Photography Awards: Winners

Also a bald eagle taking off with a camera while it is recording video (sorry I can't get video embed to work I tried 3 different ways):

Last Edited:
Normally I would never post something that is not my own photo but these bald eagle shots/video I found are really unusual so I wanted to pass them along.
The caption says it was taken in Friday Harbor, WA

View attachment 602823View attachment 602817
- from here (other gorgeous images there too btw): The 2019 Audubon Photography Awards: Winners

Also a bald eagle taking off with a camera while it is recording video (sorry I can't get video embed to work I tried 3 different ways):

Looks likr the SW side of San Juan Island which has abundant rabbit, fox and eagle populations. I would say it was South beach area to be precise. Very cool shot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top