JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't bother me. I'm always awake when they do it. Starlings on the other hand, that's a whole different deal. Get 'em first thing in the spring and they don't come back. Like for years!
KILL robins! I swear the ugly, crapping bastiges are sitting on my fence outside the bedroom window at 5:00am making their horrible sound.

Problem is, if I get up and go out with the BB gun I'm wide awake after that anyway. :(

KILL robins! I swear the ugly, crapping bastiges are sitting on my fence outside the bedroom window at 5:00am making their horrible sound.

Problem is, if I get up and go out with the BB gun I'm wide awake after that anyway. :(
Just shoot 'em from the bedroom window. Grease the window track so it opens quietly. That's how I deal wi--- ooops... 😳

Just shoot 'em from the bedroom window. Grease the window track so it opens quietly. That's how I deal wi--- ooops... 😳
If they are on my fence there's a problem with the people's house next door. It's a clear shot if I was out there and kneel. Might be on the roof though? That'd be a clear shot. BASTIDS!

If they are on my fence there's a problem with the people's house next door. It's a clear shot if I was out there and kneel. Might be on the roof though? That'd be a clear shot. BASTIDS!
Well, the house next door is in no danger, as long as you don't miss... :D

Kiss my what?

Resized_WGI_0073_996358415225282.jpeg

This little guy was when camping on the coast. Little baby Squirrel.
Just came out and sat near us . Was not much bigger then a small bird.

View attachment 1420362
Looks to me like a Douglas squirrel. Cute. Love our native squirrels. Hate the invasive squirrrels that were introduced on purpose and now number in the millions in Pdx alone and outcompete and displace our native squirrels. They also do a lot of damage, have been getting bamboo to grow for years and this time of year they will come and eat every single bamboo shoot if you let them. Killed four of them this morning. 4 shots with PCP air pistol, 4 squirrels that dropped like a stone.

OR squirrel guide fyi:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads