JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In addition to what others have said, just the costs associated with having a business can get expensive depending on your location.

Some other possible factors could be:
Training(state mandated like simply being a barber requires-not cheap)
Licensing-City/County/State
Business Insurance
Utilities
Rent
Credit Card Processing
Internet/phone
Garbage Collection
Supplies
Probably some I have missed as well.

My .02

I was given a Tens Device and it really worked on my old whiplash injury.
The sell them cheap on eBay. You really need to read the directions as they can really zap you if set to high.

In addition to what others have said, just the costs associated with having a business can get expensive depending on your location.

Some other possible factors could be:
Training(state mandated like simply being a barber requires-not cheap)
Licensing-City/County/State
Business Insurance
Utilities
Rent
Credit Card Processing
Internet/phone
Garbage Collection
Supplies
Probably some I have missed as well.

My .02

Dealing with health insurance payments.

Just some things? Can he put your hard earned money back in your wallet. I put Chiro's and Shrinks at the same level. catfish level.

I fortunately have had several good Chiros. I used to work for one writing software that measured the results (mostly muscle tests, before and after) so I saw what worked and what didn't.

I went for a few years without chiro but it just got to the point where I was in constant pain and could not move well. So I tried one that has an office in my office building and he helps to a degree. I think the massage, which I started recently, actually helps more.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top