JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
By expensive, it is $35 a yard from www.0241tactical.com....

The fabric feels great, and looks amazing. It is not an Official Tiger Stripe Products fabric, that brand has different colors and pattern. This one is known as "gold Tiger" or "Tadpole Tiger " based on the Vietnam Era advisor uniform pieces.

I could make a butt pack styled after the M1961/ALICE 3day pack, or a proper backpack... or I could make a fixed pocket chest rig with brown Ranger Green mesh which perfectly matches the fabric coloring... I do have RG brown tinted webbing as well. 20221118_093616.jpg
Top to bottom 1" webbing;
Khaki
OD7 -classic combo
Brown tint Ranger Green
Green tint Ranger Green
Black -most common combo

ARVN style ruck with either the Khaki or OD7 webbing...then send it to me for field testing... :D
Andy
If you wanna pay for it, sure :D I can only get OD7 webbing in 1" and 2" MOLLE style webbing, though I do have OD7 binding tape.

The only colors in the 2.25" ALICE style webbing are black, Coyote, Camo Green, and Ranger Green; I'll have to look and see which Ranger Green I have in 2.25" webbing

Edit. I don't know if you're wanting ALICE style with M1910 grommet holes or are OK with MOLLE style, perhaps only M1910 hangers, I believe At The Front sells canvas M1910 hangers to sew on to repair canvas rucksacks that had them

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top