JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
200.gif
Andy

I think it's because Easter and the Passover are loosely interconnected. The crucifixion of Jesus occurred during the Jewish Passover festival and many scholars believe that the Last Supper was a Passover Seder, which is a ritual meal that marks the beginning of the Passover festival.

So change the channel? Whoever is paying the bills seems to think it's a good idea. Dunno, haven't watched and probably never will.

The Ten Commandments is on every year the day before Easter. Takes up 3 hours on ABC prime time. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Easter. Why?
I haven't had cable tv or satellite/whatever in years so I can't comment on the show, BUT.......The ten commandments has everything to do with Easter. Jesus Christ was the only man to live a sin free life under God's law (the ten commandments). He was crucified to cover for the sins of those of us who believe in Him, who were hopelessly lost and condemned by that law. God gave men the law to not only know how we should live but to know what sin is and to realize that we can't live up to the law. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. The wages of sin are death and Christ was the perfect sacrifice to cover for us to be saved from it.

I also heard Hansel and Gretel were the only kids to escape the mean witch. And the big bad wolf ate red riding hood's Grandma and myyyy what big teeth it had.

But anyway, I think it's a movie about memorial Day, myself

Dunno, corporate suits gonna corporate suit.

Geez. The way I look at it is that Charleton Heston never made a bad movie. I'll watch anything that pops up on the boob tube with Chuck. No matter how many times I've seen the movie before.

The only big-time Hollywood actor with the balls to publicly, loudly and continually proclaim his support for the 2nd Amendment and the RKBA? Former president of the NRA? Dedicated shooter and gun collector? Great American.

But, I guess if one doesn't like any of the old Bible stories, The Ten Commandments has little appeal. Me, I watch it every year.

I think it's because Easter and the Passover are loosely interconnected. The crucifixion of Jesus occurred during the Jewish Passover festival and many scholars believe that the Last Supper was a Passover Seder, which is a ritual meal that marks the beginning of the Passover festival.
Too bad for him they waited until after dinner, and he had to endure that additional suffering.

If you don't know what I mean, you have never eaten passover food.

The Ten Commandments is on every year the day before Easter. Takes up 3 hours on ABC prime time. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Easter. Why?
Because Cecil B. Demille has made some incredible movies, and Easter seems like a good time to run it.
Geez. The way I look at it is that Charleton Heston never made a bad movie. I'll watch anything that pops up on the boob tube with Chuck. No matter how many times I've seen the movie before.

The only big-time Hollywood actor with the balls to publicly, loudly and continually proclaim his support for the 2nd Amendment and the RKBA? Former president of the NRA? Dedicated shooter and gun collector? Great American.

But, I guess if one doesn't like any of the old Bible stories, The Ten Commandments has little appeal. Me, I watch it every year.
You and me both Old Dog! And I'm Agnostic! Grew up in Utah within a few miles of THE Temple, so have incite into religion. A lot of those movies are interesting to me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top