JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I received my Universal sight tool for B&J Machine and it is the best thing since sliced bread. I literally had the stubborn sights off my Kahr K40 within 5 minutes of opening the packaging I received from MidwayUSA. You just stick your slide in, clamp it down, and then turn the mechanism with the alan wrench and it pushes the sights right out like they were greased. So much easier than a punch and hammer. It makes minor adjustments once you put them back in a snap too. You can just take it to the range with you and do the adjustments right there.

I received my Universal sight tool for B&J Machine and it is the best thing since sliced bread. I literally had the stubborn sights off my Kahr K40 within 5 minutes of opening the packaging I received from MidwayUSA. You just stick your slide in, clamp it down, and then turn the mechanism with the alan wrench and it pushes the sights right out like they were greased. So much easier than a punch and hammer. It makes minor adjustments once you put them back in a snap too. You can just take it to the range with you and do the adjustments right there.

How much was it?

I really like mine also. Bought it last month when I got my PM9. ( didn't see P.P.'s post until he had already ordered his). I have also used it to change out the sights on my new CZ ... I figure it's already paid for itself l. The Kahr sights were really tight compared to the Glocks I have done previously, and my CZ.

I hoping it would work out for Kahrs (I have more than one that could use NSites).

When you first mentioned it the other day, I looked around on the customer reviews at Midway and Brownell's. Apparently, like most tools, it works better on some guns and not as well on others (the Kimber, for one, as I recall).

So thanks for verifying that it works well on the Kahr. I figure that it would pay for itself within two or three sight changes over a lifetime of potential use.

I really am fed up with drift punching......freaks me out when they just won't budge. Tighten up the vise, steel up the nerves and hammer harder.......now where did I put that cold blue?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top