JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I have to say about this, is that if anyone here actually drives 55 on the freeways here in Portland, you're a danger to others. It's too slow and NOBODY drives that speed. You will become an angry old man. Why? Well, because EVERYONE will be honking at you, and you may even get rear ended.

All I have to say about this, is that if anyone here actually drives 55 on the freeways here in Portland, you're a danger to others. It's too slow and NOBODY drives that speed.

Amen. Thats what the slow lane is for, get overand stop being a danger, is what I say. We have more than enough LEOs to do the policing and speed control.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

99% of the problems on the highway are from people being inconsiderate, it is that simple.

Morons with the brights burning in traffic? To self-important to show a little respect for the rest of us.

Morons texting or chatting away at 52MPH in the left lane? To self-important and inconsiderate to follow the rules of the road.

Morons with no blinker? Simply morons who expect the rest of America to somehow read the random thoughts bouncing inside their peanut sized brains and figure out where they are actually trying to get to.

Those feeble morons who cannot merge onto a highway? Self indulgent idiots who somehow think their inability to reach 65MPH in 3/4ths of a miles is my fault and I should speed up, slow down, swerve or stop to allow them entrance onto a road they have no business being on in the first place. Next time scrape off that "Obarry 2008" sticker before you try and merge in front of me at 43mph.

The moron who tries and exit the highway from the left lane of four lanes and gives everyone the finger? A special place in **** is reserved for him.

That pitiful moron who cannot drive on snow, ice or in the rain? GO HOME and stay there til spring for God's sakes!!!

My favorite one of all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the road rage moron. Really, is it my fault? You sped up, slowed down, swerved into my lane twice, the left lane three times and now you are stuck in the left lane and need to exit, so you give me the finger? Better yet, you slowed to 48mph to take a phone call and I had to pass you on the right and give you the finger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now you are on my bumper screaming and planning on following my to my house to fight me. Do you really think I live down a logging road in total darkness? Rethink your plan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before you end up in a ditch slowly cooling to ambient air temprature.

I am ok with you speeding, drive as fast as you like. Do the rest of us a favor and fix that crappy red taped taillight.

endofthread.jpg

All I have to say about this, is that if anyone here actually drives 55 on the freeways here in Portland, you're a danger to others. It's too slow and NOBODY drives that speed. You will become an angry old man. Why? Well, because EVERYONE will be honking at you, and you may even get rear ended.

Yeah,that's why it took me 2 hours to get to Washington from the middle of Portland on the 5

You know what kind of drivers I hate? The ones that back up on the onramp cause they took the wrong one. Or the idiots that drive in the middle of the lane in a fred meyers parking lot.

slow down for tailgaters, use your emergency brake, collect insurance money (oh my, neck, back, reproductive cycle, eyesight, hearing):s0039:. Or just wave and show them the flying fingers:peace:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top