JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You mean versus having several DUI's or speeding tickets - yeah I think that says a lot - hows your license looking?

James Ruby

Oh I see, anyone who disrespects the government signs are psychotic drunk leadfoots. In other news, anyone who doesn't like the TSA sexual molestation regimen are terrorists. For the record, my insurance history is clean and I managed to do it without wasting countless peoples' time and money, because I memorized where the donut-inhalers hide while running their racket.

In the bureaucrats' bizzaro-world, an octogenarian with 3sec+ reaction times driving a land yacht is as safe as me because of an equivalent driving record. Government operates in an environment where reality and common sense go out the window and everyone is forced to the idiot standard, be it driving, gun ownership, and pretty much everything else. This country has devolved into a nanny state thanks to sheeple like you.

2 hours ago a couple houses down from mine.

DSCN2114.jpg
DSCN2115.jpg
DSCN2116.jpg
DSCN2117.jpg
DSCN2110.jpg
DSCN2111.jpg
DSCN2112.jpg
DSCN2113.jpg

In this world there are those that choose to abide by the law or change the laws they do not like and there are the others that feel they have the right to break the laws and call it patriotic, which is simply a bs justification that is used by some to do what they want, what these people really are is criminals. I do not follow the laws because others make me, I follow the laws that are implemented by the society by my own choice and I try to play an active participating member. My expectation is that what is expected by me is expected of others and visa versa - the golden rule. I will continue to follow the laws as best I can and yes I guess I choose to be sheeple by your standards and you continue to be a jackass by my standards.

This conversation is going no where and hence feel free to continue with out my participation as we simply see things differently. I dont expect that to change.

James Ruby

Thank you for your opinion - so far my driving record is clean and I dont see that changing anytime soon..

James Ruby

simply because you are lucky the OSP doesn't enforce the "slower traffic keep right" law you seem to think you can disobey at will because you are slowing up the "speeders" are endangering everyone else on the freeway. people who drive like you are the reason there is "road rage". sorry man, I don't know you from adam but you have admitted publicly that you do this and think it is entirely acceptable and I (and most people I know) think it is only just the next step below drunk driving...

respectfully

the brain damaged/idiot/retard level is getting pretty high out there. My reaction to some one ranting at me is to smile, wave, and blow them a big kiss, I think some guy had a stroke a while back.:s0112:

At least drunk drivers don't preach sanctimoniously about how they're better than everyone else while wasting everyone's time with their crappy driving.

"Following the law" without considering its origin and justification is the worst kind of jackassery because that forces everyone to obey idiotic laws and lends credibility to the bureaucrats who create and enforce them.

When I lived in Massachusetts once in a while I would come upon a drive who was going -1000 in the fast lane, during rush hour, going into Boston when the rest of the traffic is going 75.
I remember thinking to myself "where the F*** did you come from?".
Then I moved to Seattle and the truth was revealed. They come from here.
Ruby, I can tell you that if you go anywhere in the Northeast and try driving like a road monitor, someone is going to drive you off the road. The Northeast is pretty much populated by a lot of aggressive rectal cavities who will tailgate you within 12 inches, pass you on the left , right or in the breakdown lane and then cut you off, and or slam on their brakes.
Oh, yeah and the cops will give you a ticket for "impeding the flow of traffic".

Look, the rules of the road are very simple:

Anyone behind me who is going faster than me is an a**hole.
Anyone in front of me who is going slower than me is a moron.
Anyone beside me who does not change speed to get away from me is a jerk.

All of you a**hole, moronic jerks just keep away from me! The road is mine.

When I lived in Massachusetts once in a while I would come upon a drive who was going -1000 in the fast lane, during rush hour, going into Boston when the rest of the traffic is going 75.
I remember thinking to myself "where the F*** did you come from?".
Then I moved to Seattle and the truth was revealed. They come from here.
Ruby, I can tell you that if you go anywhere in the Northeast and try driving like a road monitor, someone is going to drive you off the road. The Northeast is pretty much populated by a lot of aggressive rectal cavities who will tail gate you within 12 inches, pass you on the left , right or in the breakdown lane and then cut you off, and or slam on their brakes.
Oh, yeah and the cops will give you a ticket for "impeding the flow of traffic".

Yup. Myself included. If you want to drive slow, keep in the right lane.

Pretty simple iusmc2002 - I dont have to and I wont - In no manner do I have to support someone breaking the law and speeding is breaking the law. If you feel that you need to exceed the posted limit please find a race rack. I will never complain about someone pushing the limit - exceeding the limit I will. However, if you dont like my driving you are always welcome to report me as i will others that break the limit or put others at risk. It shows absolutely no repsect for anyone and to me makes a statement with what is wrong with society today. Speeding to me pretty much says that whatever the speeder is doing is more important than the life of my family and or anyone else on the road, by the way speeding is illegal based on our current laws. I will most definitely move out of the way if I have a couple of people backed up behind me but I have seen many others not give that consideration.

You keep talking about how exceeding 55 mph puts you at risk. Are you forgetting that the 55 mph limit is a fuel savings measure? The interstates were designed for traffic to safely travel at 65 to 80 mph. What's extremely UNSAFE is impeding traffic, creating massive speed differentials, and causing people to alter their speeds and lanes abruptly. In short, you are the road hazard and in violation of the law (ORS 811.130). It does not matter whether the traffic you impede is speeding or not. You are not allowed to impede the normal and reasonable movement of traffic. I drove 90 miles each way to work in SF every day for 12 years. In those 12 years I saw roughly a dozen accidents happen. Every one of them was due to a slow, erratic, stubborn, or unconscious driver. None of them involved excessive speed. You're the problem, Ruby.

It all comes down to the laws of physics. You can drive down the freeway at near light speed safely, as long as you keep enough stopping distance between you and the vehicle in front of you.
I drive down I-84 every day into and out of Portland. My work van has a big V-8, and I keep up with everyone else in the fast, middle or slow lane, doesn't matter which one, except that I choose to keep a safe stopping distance between me and the guy up ahead, but it always drives the person behind me nuts.
They ride my rear for awhile trying to push me up against the car in front, then swerve around me, race up to the next vehicle and ride their a**.
Everyday, like clockwork, all traffic is slowing or stopped around some bend in the road where it's hard to see what's going on up ahead, and guess what, all out panic stops, swerving and the usual rear ender, all because people refuse to keep a decent stopping distance.

99% of the problems on the highway are from people being inconsiderate, it is that simple.

Morons with the brights burning in traffic? To self-important to show a little respect for the rest of us.

Morons texting or chatting away at 52MPH in the left lane? To self-important and inconsiderate to follow the rules of the road.

Morons with no blinker? Simply morons who expect the rest of America to somehow read the random thoughts bouncing inside their peanut sized brains and figure out where they are actually trying to get to.

Those feeble morons who cannot merge onto a highway? Self indulgent idiots who somehow think their inability to reach 65MPH in 3/4ths of a miles is my fault and I should speed up, slow down, swerve or stop to allow them entrance onto a road they have no business being on in the first place. Next time scrape off that "Obarry 2008" sticker before you try and merge in front of me at 43mph.

The moron who tries and exit the highway from the left lane of four lanes and gives everyone the finger? A special place in **** is reserved for him.

That pitiful moron who cannot drive on snow, ice or in the rain? GO HOME and stay there til spring for God's sakes!!!

My favorite one of all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the road rage moron. Really, is it my fault? You sped up, slowed down, swerved into my lane twice, the left lane three times and now you are stuck in the left lane and need to exit, so you give me the finger? Better yet, you slowed to 48mph to take a phone call and I had to pass you on the right and give you the finger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now you are on my bumper screaming and planning on following my to my house to fight me. Do you really think I live down a logging road in total darkness? Rethink your plan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before you end up in a ditch slowly cooling to ambient air temprature.

I am ok with you speeding, drive as fast as you like. Do the rest of us a favor and fix that crappy red taped taillight.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top