JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
National "police force" perhaps? Could be..I'm thinking more of a foreign troops on the ground type of scenario...BUT as I've seen first hand in other countries..U.N. Troops
More like our "New" police, made up from all the new "Replacements" hired to take the place of all the good officers who have left for areas that support them and defend them, and allow them to do their job! Cities like Portland are starting to do like the Nazis did in 1938, empty out the prisons and put the felons on the police force! THOSE are the ones who will come to take guns!

Our forefathers must have felt a lot like we are here today, scared of the Crown and what might happen if/when they decided to stand up to the King! Imagine the fear and uncertainty they felt knowing what would likely be the result of their insurrection! Imagine seeing those tall ships on the horizon flying the Union Jack,, and knowing those ships were carrying hundreds of of men who had come to kill them!

There were meetings and town halls all over the colonies, where men stood up and discussed the issues, many disagreed with the ideas that standing up against the Crown, believing that they were better off, and even cared for by the Crown, rather then becoming a new country. When the shootin finally started, there were only a few hard men to stand and fight back, and while the English had the numbers, they didn't have something to fight for, and that's what made all the difference! We celebrate the III%, those few men who stood against an empire, those few men who bought our freedom and independence with their blood and fortunes, and we owe them everything we are for those sacrifices!

Today, we stand on the shores of uncertainty, watching a new kind of tall ship carrying the will of the Crown, Our Crown, and we are told we must surrender or we will suffer consequences! We know that friends and neighbors, and even family will betray us for varied reasons, but the facts remain the same, and much like our fight for independence all those years ago, we will have to stand and fight through it!

Reading all these posts, I wonder who those celebrated III% are, those Patriots who will finally stand up and declare NO MORE, WE FIGHT!
And, I turn my ear to the wind, to listen to the "Shot Heard Round the World" and I watch for Paul to ride with his signal lamp, knowing the fight is on!

I don't care who comes to take what I own, when they come, they will be "Well Met" and I will take my place among those III% who stood up in defiance of the Crown, and gave up their fortunes and their lives for freedom! I will not cower, and I will not bend the knee! I know War, like an old friend, and while I despise it, I can still Make it!

AWAKEN COLD IRON, AWAKEN!
As requested...

66E12EB4-B615-40E2-B3C1-F1D064566E05.jpeg

Lots of insightful comments. By general agreement here, it seems to infer that that those who would participate in the attempted removal of our rights as a free society would be the first to perish in a realignment of who rules who within America. I know where I will stand in defense of our inherited American values. It's good to know I will be among friends.

I don't think anyone will come and take them.. I think they ill be freely given up.

i don't think that is going to happen while we are alive.. by maybe our grand children, or great grand children will. :(

When the laws are passed and it's time to gather up the firearms, who is going to come for them. Is it going to be the anti-gun groups or the anti-gun politicians? Or is it going to be the government agencies/law enforcement? It seems obvious to me that it is going to be the latter. I don't expect moms demand action to show up on my doorstep and ask me to hand over my outlawed firearms. I think most will agree this role will be filled by the government.

Since the anti-gun laws continue to be passed shouldn't we be supportive of efforts to hinder those who will be tasked at enforcing them?
Defund the government.

They are gonna hope to be backed by un troops when the time comes to take your guns. Any one who know any thing about un troops they are a bunch of sissy. Good luck.

Lots of insightful comments. By general agreement here, it seems to infer that that those who would participate in the attempted removal of our rights as a free society would be the first to perish in a realignment of who rules who within America. I know where I will stand in defense of our inherited American values. It's good to know I will be among friends.

Better to die among friends than live among enemies...or something.

The very engine of freedom looms before us, our leaders are forcing us to choose sides, which will you choose?
They are moving to take our arms, they are moving to take our freedom to speak, they are removing our due process, and they are removing our innocent until proven guilty!
They will not stop, and they will tell everyone it's for our own good! Where will you stand?

Freedom isn't free, it's costs are far beyond measure. Freedom is hard, it must be fought for, and Freedom requires sacrifice!
I have often said that good men will not stand and fight until the cost is brought to them personally, and today, we are a lot closer to that day. With the Lock Downs, requirements of "Covid Shots" and moves to block bank access, red flag actions, and much much more, the days of close personal effect are here!
Sooner or later, this will visit each of us, some more, some less, but we will all face it, and the question becomes, how much do you have to loose before you stand and fight???
How much must you loose before you say "No More?" How much must your friends and loved ones loose before you do something!
This year has cost us personally enormously. This year was extraordinary by any metric. What astounds me the most is the election. The Guards of the Republic failed. Miserably. If we do not regain honest and fair elections the Republic cannot be regained without things happening first that nobody in their right mind wants.

Our forefathers must have felt a lot like we are here today, scared of the Crown and what might happen if/when they decided to stand up to the King! Imagine the fear and uncertainty they felt knowing what would likely be the result of their insurrection! Imagine seeing those tall ships on the horizon flying the Union Jack,, and knowing those ships were carrying hundreds of of men who had come to kill them!

There were meetings and town halls all over the colonies, where men stood up and discussed the issues, many disagreed with the ideas that standing up against the Crown, believing that they were better off, and even cared for by the Crown, rather then becoming a new country. When the shootin finally started, there were only a few hard men to stand and fight back, and while the English had the numbers, they didn't have something to fight for, and that's what made all the difference! We celebrate the III%, those few men who stood against an empire, those few men who bought our freedom and independence with their blood and fortunes, and we owe them everything we are for those sacrifices!

Today, we stand on the shores of uncertainty, watching a new kind of tall ship carrying the will of the Crown, Our Crown, and we are told we must surrender or we will suffer consequences! We know that friends and neighbors, and even family will betray us for varied reasons, but the facts remain the same, and much like our fight for independence all those years ago, we will have to stand and fight through it!

Reading all these posts, I wonder who those celebrated III% are, those Patriots who will finally stand up and declare NO MORE, WE FIGHT!
And, I turn my ear to the wind, to listen to the "Shot Heard Round the World" and I watch for Paul to ride with his signal lamp, knowing the fight is on!

I don't care who comes to take what I own, when they come, they will be "Well Met" and I will take my place among those III% who stood up in defiance of the Crown, and gave up their fortunes and their lives for freedom! I will not cower, and I will not bend the knee! I know War, like an old friend, and while I despise it, I can still Make it!

I'll be right there with you brother.

Drip... Drip... Drip...

Looking at CA and NY as precidents I don't see any real organized confiscations. Just the steady drip of individuals being made examples of.

"California's New Gun Confiscation Squads
Share the knowledge!

California's police state is coming into full swing as it creates the Armed Prohibited Persons System (APPS).

The APPS is sweeping through cities collecting guns from citizens deemed by the state to be 'prohibited person'.

The state can deem someone as being unfit to be a gun owner if they are declared to be 'a danger to himself or others'.

While this might seem to some to be warranted, it actually allows for wide-open, arbitrary abuse of our Constitutional right to bear arms, which will certainly happen in liberal California.

These goon squads, traveling in SUVs and dressed in black tactical uniforms typical of the new militarized police forces of America, will lock down someone's house declared 'unfit', until a warrant is secured.

The police state is staring us all right in the face.

The State of California has moved one step closer to the leading edge of the American police state through the newly created Armed Prohibited Persons System. (APPS) The purpose of the unit is strictly gun confiscation. Guns are already endangered in California. There is a cascade of legal maneuvers from liberal centers across the state directed at eroding the gun rights of their citizens, incrementally, in keeping with the Democrat progressive model.

Based upon gun registration lists, the APPS sweeps through California cities seizing firearms from those designated by the state to be "prohibited persons." The jackboots travel in SUVs and are dressed in the increasingly familiar black tactical uniforms typical of the new militarized police forces of America.

One does not have to be a convicted criminal to be targeted by the APPS. All that is required is the designation by the state's Welfare system that the gun owner is "a danger to himself or others."

The threshold for being designated such a danger is an arbitrary and subjective determination by agencies of a government notorious for its liberal bias. As such, there is a strong likelihood of abuse. Even absent abuse, nowhere in the second amendment does it authorize such a usurpation of our God-given right.

The searches are warrantless unless the target is insistent, at which point the goons lock down the house until a warrant is obtained.

Funding for the 36 member APPS is obtained through firearms purchase fees, another infringement upon the 2nd amendment.

To date, California is unique in its employment of special jackbooted teams trampling upon the Constitution, but not alone in the idea of preemptive civilian disarmament.

In 1999, Connecticut enacted a similar measure permitting police to confiscate firearms from any individual believed to pose "a risk of imminent personal injury to himself or to other individuals." It is surprisingly easy to take someone's firearms away under this law.

Any state's attorney or assistant state's attorney, or any two police officers can swear out a complaint. With that complaint, a seizure can take place, and the citizen's weapons withheld for up to a year. No criminal charges or civil action need be taken against the owner. Under this provision, thousands of firearms have been seized.

Recently, in Massachusetts, police and prosecutors didn't even bother pretending that they were enforcing a law. They conducted a pre-emptive disarmament of Gregory Girard, a resident of Manchester-by-the-Sea based solely upon a complaint by his estrange wife.

She called health and welfare officials and reported that Mr. Girard held what she considered to be strange political views. She revealed to authorities that Mr. Girard was convinced that martial law, and the associated gun confiscation was imminent.

In light of those strange and irrational views, predicting government raids to confiscate firearms, government agents raided his home and confiscated his firearms.

The liberal areas are usually the first locations for implementing the most outrageous changes in the American fabric as there is minimal resistance and more popular support for these misguided ideologies. Once a foundation is laid in one geographic area, the creep across the nation continues.

The creep across America has already begun. They've made their first moves; the attack on our rights as sovereigns is underway."

AMEN BROTHER !!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews