JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because as they win the "defund" efforts the places that are soon over run with crime will scream for the same people to "fix it". They will fix it. There will be Federal Police that are not accountable to the local voters. Since the media will support them, they will ignore the things that happen as if they did not happen. Just like now. Anyone see how many places are deciding the county Sheriff will no longer be elected? They will be appointed.
I think the increase in crime that would come with defunding will create further firearm demand. Likely creating more new firearm owners. We need to defund the feds to.

Y'all talk like you are just waiting your turn to be next...... reading a lot of these threads it is pretty pathetic. A lot of you live in a fear. Sadly. It's a cancer that is growing in this community. And you all feed it daily.

Who has taken any of my firearms? Nobody. And I've been around for a long time.
1620148712729.png

Y'all talk like you are just waiting your turn to be next...... reading a lot of these threads it is pretty pathetic. A lot of you live in a fear. Sadly. It's a cancer that is growing in this community. And you all feed it daily.
Believe it or not anti-gun laws have been passed and more are on the way.

This is why we as gun owners will never win. Too many are ready to throw in the towel.

You know who is going to come collect my guns? Me either, but I hope they find some personal patriotism and leave me be. For their sake and mine.

Every one of these threads is another nail in the coffin...........openly admitting to defeat. You think the anti's aren't reading this? They are, and laughing hysterically that their fear mongering is working.

This thread is really about whether I should contribute more tax dollars to those who, one day, might stop by one day to take my firearms if I get red flagged. I decided to vote note no on Measure 3-566

Last Edited:
Ouch.. that's a big bite for the owner class. Measure 3-556 : Shall Clackamas County fund law enforcement with rate of 36.8 cents per $1,000 assessed value for five years beginning 2022?

Ouch.. that's a big bite for the owner class. Measure 3-556 : Shall Clackamas County fund law enforcement with rate of 36.8 cents per $1,000 assessed value for five years beginning 2022?
Yep and I can't find a good reason to pay for the potential ERPO confiscation of my own firearms.

Every one of these threads is another nail in the coffin...........openly admitting to defeat. You think the anti's aren't reading this? They are, and laughing hysterically that their fear mongering is working.
We could talk about all the 2A wins we've had this year, here in Oregon.

We could keep dredging up the old line "I lost mine in boating accident"

When tax accountants are faced with new tax laws that raise taxes, they look for ways to get around them. Nothing wrong with a little exploration.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top