JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Duplicate

Finally the DOJ is going to get something done with all the Glock switches and mentally ill acquiring guns and the prohibited persons buying black market guns off the street. I guess this means the AFT will finally start going after the organized crime syndicates that are giving out guns like a dentist handing out lollipops in the 70's.
Bravo Comgress, Braavo Senate. You got 'em this time!

Finally the DOJ is going to get something done with all the Glock switches and mentally ill acquiring guns and the prohibited persons buying black market guns off the street. I guess this means the AFT will finally start going after the organized crime syndicates that are giving out guns like a dentist handing out lollipops in the 70's.
Bravo Comgress, Braavo Senate. You got 'em this time!
Is this sarcasm?

No, they got it wrong, and the States made them fix it (Bill of Rights) before it was adopted.
It was all fixed by 1792. That date would encompass the entirety of the process of creation for the Constitution and the BoR. At least that is the way I am taking the reference. @CamoDeafie would have to specify if he meant something more specific by that date.

No, they got it wrong, and the States made them fix it (Bill of Rights) before it was adopted.

It was all fixed by 1792. That date would encompass the entirety of the process of creation for the Constitution and the BoR. At least that is the way I am taking the reference. @CamoDeafie would have to specify if he meant something more specific by that date.
Indeed. There's a reason that I didn't use the more common year of 1776 ;)

Awwww........Come on man
With all the illegals coming to America. We'll need even more Gun Controls. Just to keep you feeling SAFE.

Then again......we could just make them LEGAL?

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews