JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Believe it or not anti-gun laws have been passed and more are on the way.

THIS is true. Thank you!

THIS is not fear mongering when you state the above FACTS.

Many NEW GUN LAWS were passed when Trump made some really STUPID COMMENTS about taking the guns FIRST, loving RED FLAG LAWS, etc. when he, Diane F. and others were at the WHITE HOUSE table.

Remember that Diane F. almost got orgasmic listening to Trump and, if my memory serves me right, Trump said the same thing 11 times or so about TAKING THE GUNS FIRST and other jack @@@ comments?

HE was no different than the other anti gun and STUPID IN GUN LAWS/ISSUES Ds and Rs who were sitting at that large table.

Furthermore, many RED STATES, R Governors and other R politicians supported Trump IN his gun remarks and agreed with many of what the Ds wanted. MANY COMMENTS were made in the news and IN letters from R and D people even here in MT too.

But those who are CULT followers in one, two, or ALL parties can't see the forest from the trees.

Some WILL TELL YOU what they want to do. WE ALL KNEW what senile, crooked and PUPPET controlled Biden and his ILK wanted to do.

Others will LIE TO YOU about their gun stances just like they do when it comes to illegal aliens and BEING a conservative from the gitgo. Just another CON man or CON woman when it comes to the RKBA issue! NO different in a LOT of ways that other anti gun folks.

WHAT happened to all of those promises now?! LOL

HEARING PROTECTION GUN LAWS?

CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY FOR ALL STATES?

ONE PERMIT, IF NEEDED, FOR ALL STATES?

ETC.!

And in those RED STATES - they did change laws and made more restrictions, etc. when it came to ALL and/or very SPECIFIC gun laws in their states, counties and in some cities. THAT IS NOT SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY - THE LAWS WERE CHANGED!

Furthermore, with the RF LAWS - there have been more instances where GUNS were taken away (REAL facts in some states.) especially when some person had an AGENDA against another family member, a EX or AN UPCOMING DIVORCE, a so called friend or some ANTI GUN KAREN OR KEN - A CO-WORKER OR A NEIGHBOR!

Those are facts too. And in many cases, the accusations were FALSE and the RF laws were royally effed up.

And IF some person thinks that the ABOVE THINGS DO NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE TO INNOCENT PEOPLE due to a person out for revenge or an agenda or for some other NASTY REASON - you obviously have your head buried in the sand and don't get out much or SEE many people from ALL WALKS OF LIFE!

There were ALWAYS LAWS on the books to handle some specific circumstances but as always some USEFUL IDIOT (President or any OTHER R/D politician!) in one or more parties SPEAKS and does NOT THINK out of his BIG, disgusting and stupid mouth instead of knowing and thinking how those old laws in NORMAL TIMES worked when it came to some people and their guns in VERY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
If it really comes to a significant firearms ban and confiscation we can expect lots of high profile raids that will have propaganda value but no real effect. Confiscation can't be achieved - there simply aren't enough federal resources.
Local authorities would be the numbers required but few, particularly outside major metro areas, will participate; they live among us and won't risk reprisals.

More likely we'll see electronic unpersoning. We'll be receiving official letters giving a date and place to turn in our guns; if we don't, no more job, no more banking services, no more travel, no buying food. Our families will be under the same restrictions. Good compliant citizens may eat, have satellite TV and a six pack; bad citizens have neither rights nor privileges.

When the laws are passed and it's time to gather up the firearms, who is going to come for them. Is it going to be the anti-gun groups or the anti-gun politicians? Or is it going to be the government agencies/law enforcement? It seems obvious to me that it is going to be the latter. I don't expect moms demand action to show up on my doorstep and ask me to hand over my outlawed firearms. I think most will agree this role will be filled by the government.

Since the anti-gun laws continue to be passed shouldn't we be supportive of efforts to hinder those who will be tasked at enforcing them?
Find out soon enough. Even if you don't get lippy or wear a mask or vote a certain way, they know who you are so, trumped up charges get you a cell after getting plucked off the street and then your hoard is dissappeared by whomever.
Have a nice day.

Nobody. There will never be a sweeping confiscation. The logistics would be a nightmare for one. "They" also know there would be bloodshed on both sides.

What they are going to do is what they are doing now - playing the long game.

There will probably be a voluntary turn-in period, like New Zealand. Purchases of new firearms will be outright banned. Anything in private hands that are not turned in will basically go into exile and cannot be transferred or sold (legally) to anyone, family or not.

Slowly chip at the rights for private ownership until they are basically european-esque restrictions on what can be owned and by whom. Licensing, training, registration, quantity allotment, the works.

In 100 years, private gun ownership outside of a single shot rifle and shotgun will likely be illegal and highly regulated at that. That is, unless current and immediate future voting generations get their bubblegum together and prevent it.

Only the fringe on both sides thinks a sweeping ban and confiscation will ever go down.

Find out soon enough. Even if you don't get lippy or wear a mask or vote a certain way, they know who you are so, trumped up charges get you a cell after getting plucked off the street and then your hoard is dissappeared by whomever.
Have a nice day.

THIS is true too.

I believe that this can happen and it is not some conspiracy theory.

THIS has happened in other countries and all you have to do is LOOK at history not some REVISED book.

TALK to people who you know who LIVED through this crapola or had family members and friends who lived in those countries.

Been there - done that in MY conversations with OLDER mentors, family members, friends, etc.

Cate

Our forefathers must have felt a lot like we are here today, scared of the Crown and what might happen if/when they decided to stand up to the King! Imagine the fear and uncertainty they felt knowing what would likely be the result of their insurrection! Imagine seeing those tall ships on the horizon flying the Union Jack,, and knowing those ships were carrying hundreds of of men who had come to kill them!

There were meetings and town halls all over the colonies, where men stood up and discussed the issues, many disagreed with the ideas that standing up against the Crown, believing that they were better off, and even cared for by the Crown, rather then becoming a new country. When the shootin finally started, there were only a few hard men to stand and fight back, and while the English had the numbers, they didn't have something to fight for, and that's what made all the difference! We celebrate the III%, those few men who stood against an empire, those few men who bought our freedom and independence with their blood and fortunes, and we owe them everything we are for those sacrifices!

Today, we stand on the shores of uncertainty, watching a new kind of tall ship carrying the will of the Crown, Our Crown, and we are told we must surrender or we will suffer consequences! We know that friends and neighbors, and even family will betray us for varied reasons, but the facts remain the same, and much like our fight for independence all those years ago, we will have to stand and fight through it!

Reading all these posts, I wonder who those celebrated III% are, those Patriots who will finally stand up and declare NO MORE, WE FIGHT!
And, I turn my ear to the wind, to listen to the "Shot Heard Round the World" and I watch for Paul to ride with his signal lamp, knowing the fight is on!

I don't care who comes to take what I own, when they come, they will be "Well Met" and I will take my place among those III% who stood up in defiance of the Crown, and gave up their fortunes and their lives for freedom! I will not cower, and I will not bend the knee! I know War, like an old friend, and while I despise it, I can still Make it!

AWAKEN COLD IRON, AWAKEN!

If it really comes to a significant firearms ban and confiscation we can expect lots of high profile raids that will have propaganda value but no real effect. Confiscation can't be achieved - there simply aren't enough federal resources.
Local authorities would be the numbers required but few, particularly outside major metro areas, will participate; they live among us and won't risk reprisals.

More likely we'll see electronic unpersoning. We'll be receiving official letters giving a date and place to turn in our guns; if we don't, no more job, no more banking services, no more travel, no buying food. Our families will be under the same restrictions. Good compliant citizens may eat, have satellite TV and a six pack; bad citizens have neither rights nor privileges.

I can SEE this happening too.

BIG time when it comes to a person's rights even outside of gun ownership!

Some of this crapola has already started as we all have seen happen.

Banking, etc.

Cate

Our forefathers must have felt a lot like we are here today, scared of the Crown and what might happen if/when they decided to stand up to the King! Imagine the fear and uncertainty they felt knowing what would likely be the result of their insurrection! Imagine seeing those tall ships on the horizon flying the Union Jack,, and knowing those ships were carrying hundreds of of men who had come to kill them!

There were meetings and town halls all over the colonies, where men stood up and discussed the issues, many disagreed with the ideas that standing up against the Crown, believing that they were better off, and even cared for by the Crown, rather then becoming a new country. When the shootin finally started, there were only a few hard men to stand and fight back, and while the English had the numbers, they didn't have something to fight for, and that's what made all the difference! We celebrate the III%, those few men who stood against an empire, those few men who bought our freedom and independence with their blood and fortunes, and we owe them everything we are for those sacrifices!

Today, we stand on the shores of uncertainty, watching a new kind of tall ship carrying the will of the Crown, Our Crown, and we are told we must surrender or we will suffer consequences! We know that friends and neighbors, and even family will betray us for varied reasons, but the facts remain the same, and much like our fight for independence all those years ago, we will have to stand and fight through it!

Reading all these posts, I wonder who those celebrated III% are, those Patriots who will finally stand up and declare NO MORE, WE FIGHT!
And, I turn my ear to the wind, to listen to the "Shot Heard Round the World" and I watch for Paul to ride with his signal lamp, knowing the fight is on!

I don't care who comes to take what I own, when they come, they will be "Well Met" and I will take my place among those III% who stood up in defiance of the Crown, and gave up their fortunes and their lives for freedom! I will not cower, and I will not bend the knee! I know War, like an old friend, and while I despise it, I can still Make it!

Phuqin A right!

I want to LIKE this 1000 times. THIS is what our country was based on. THIS is Patriotism. THIS is AMERICA!! :s0160:

Heck, Americans stood by and let the crazy fear mongering .gov OFFICIALS (Gag!) shut down the country and world when it came to the 'virus'.

SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY LOST LIFE TIME FAMILY BUSINESSES, their homes, etc. due to NOT HAVING PEOPLE STAND UP and FIGHT THESE B-!

And SOME of the people who had JOBS that were deemed ESSENTIAL while they shut down others boasted that they still had work and extra pay.

Well, la de da for them. I am not knocking them and I do appreciate them but unless you have SEEN and heard people who LOST IT ALL DUE TO THESE TIN STAR FREAKS and DICTATORS IN POLITICS - WHAT CAN I SAY?

Meanwhile while the AMAZON FREAKS and large companies stayed OPEN and the small businesses were CLOSED even though they TRIED TO COMPLY and DO THE RIGHT THING - well, they still got screwed and went BROKE!

So THIS COUNTRY and most of the people IN IT don't have and DID NOT HAVE the testicular fortitude to fight back against the GOVERNORS, other politicians and so forth when it comes to their entire livelihood - family business and home... give me a break.

How many will fight for a GUN when they can't get PEOPLE TO STAND WITH THEM AGAINST TYRANNY when it came to .gov folks SHUTTING DOWN businesses, FINING THEM, THROWING them out of their small companies, etc.?!

Well, you did not lose it all due to the dictators so you don't care or just say, "Such is life?!"

RIGHT NOW, even in CANADA some police have shut down churches and CRASHED INTO houses of worship even during Easter Season. They are still SHUT DOWN too.

They did this religious STUFF in America too. Due to some crazy politics that some GOVERNOR (Governors!) wanted done to the peons while she takes off for vacation or wants her husband's boat ready to go up by her vacation home. Example: The witch out of MI among many of them.

Cate

Heck, Americans stood by and let the crazy fear mongering .gov OFFICIALS (Gag!) shut down the country and world when it came to the 'virus'.

SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY LOST LIFE TIME FAMILY BUSINESSES, their homes, etc. due to NOT HAVING PEOPLE STAND UP and FIGHT THESE B-!

And the people who had JOBS that were deemed ESSENTIAL while they shut down others boasted that they still had work and extra pay.

Well, la de da for them. I am not knocking them and I do appreciate them but unless you have SEEN and heard people who LOST IT ALL DUE TO THESE TIN STAR FREAKS and DICTATORS IN POLITICS - WHAT CAN I SAY?

Meanwhile while the AMAZON FREAKS and large companies stayed OPEN and the small businesses were CLOSED even though they TRIED TO COMPLY and DO THE RIGHT THING - well, they still got screwed and went BROKE!

So THIS COUNTRY and most of the people IN IT don't have and DID NOT HAVE the testicular fortitude to fight back against the GOVERNORS, other politicians and so forth when it comes to their entire livelihood - family business and home... give me a break.

How many will fight for a GUN when they can't get PEOPLE TO STAND WITH THEM AGAINST TYRANNY when it came to .gov folks SHUTTING DOWN businesses, FINING THEM, THROWING them out of their small companies, etc.?!

Well, you did not lose it all due to the dictators so you don't care or just say, "Such is life?!"

RIGHT NOW, even in CANADA some police have shut down churches and CRASHED INTO houses of worship even during Easter Season. They are still SHUT DOWN too.

They did this religious STUFF in America too. Due to some crazy politics that some GOVERNOR (Governors!) wanted done to the peons while she takes off for vacation or wants her husband's boat ready to go up by her vacation home. Example: The witch out of MI among many of them.

Cate

That's the mindset that we are seeing here too......

.gov says jump and people ask how high. It's sad. They work for US, not the other way around.

tavern.jpeg

The very engine of freedom looms before us, our leaders are forcing us to choose sides, which will you choose?
They are moving to take our arms, they are moving to take our freedom to speak, they are removing our due process, and they are removing our innocent until proven guilty!
They will not stop, and they will tell everyone it's for our own good! Where will you stand?

Freedom isn't free, it's costs are far beyond measure. Freedom is hard, it must be fought for, and Freedom requires sacrifice!
I have often said that good men will not stand and fight until the cost is brought to them personally, and today, we are a lot closer to that day. With the Lock Downs, requirements of "Covid Shots" and moves to block bank access, red flag actions, and much much more, the days of close personal effect are here!
Sooner or later, this will visit each of us, some more, some less, but we will all face it, and the question becomes, how much do you have to loose before you stand and fight???
How much must you loose before you say "No More?" How much must your friends and loved ones loose before you do something!

The very engine of freedom looks before us, our leaders are forcing us to choose sides, which will you choose?
They are moving to take our arms, they are moving to take our freedom to speak, they are removing our due process, and they are removing our innocent until proven guilty!
They will not stop, and they will tell everyone it's for our own good! Where will you stand?

Freedom isn't free, it's costs are far beyond measure. Freedom is hard, it must be fought for, and Freedom requires sacrifice!
I have often said that good men will not stand and fight until the cost is brought to them personally, and today, we are a lot closer to that day. With the Lock Downs, requirements of "Covid Shots" and moves to block bank access, red flag actions, and much more, the days of close personal effect are here!
Sooner or later, this will visit each of us, some more, some less but we will all face it, and the question becomes, how much do you have to loose before you stand and fight???
How much must you loose before you say "No More?" How much must your friends and loved ones loose before you do something!

I will not lose the ability to protect my family. Period.

"There were meetings and town halls all over the colonies, where men stood up and discussed the issues,"

Where are these discussions being held today but here. When these issues are discussed, they are met with accusations of defeat, fear mongering, disbelief, etc. I believe the threats to our freedoms are greater than at anytime during my brief life. Talk has to be turned in to action at some point.

"There were meetings and town halls all over the colonies, where men stood up and discussed the issues,"

Where are these discussions being held today but here. When these issues are discussed, they are met with accusations of defeat, fear mongering, disbelief, etc. I believe the threats to our freedoms are greater than at anytime during my brief life. Talk has to be turned in to action at some point.
Zacklies!

National "police force" perhaps? Could be..I'm thinking more of a foreign troops on the ground type of scenario...BUT as I've seen first hand in other countries..U.N. Troops

National "police force" perhaps? Could be..I'm thinking more of a foreign troops on the ground type of scenario...BUT as I've seen first hand in other countries..U.N. Troops

Let's say in a hopefully unrealized future, the mass of the West Coast States become ungovernable by Sacramento, Salem and Olympia. Will the powers that be have a change of mindset and become champions of liberty, acting in the people's best interest? Not according to history. In that event I can see a Chinese "peace stabilization force" being invited in.

I figured this is a good place to put this, seeing as the current Progressives seem to want to end Civilization as we know it...and their push to remove guns from Citizens is a big part of it.

Why the Gun is Civilization.

Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me, or causing me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that's it.

In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force. The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang-banger, and a lone gay guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations. These are the people who think that we'd be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a mugger to do his job. That, of course, is only true if the mugger's potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice or by legislative fiat–it has no validity when most of a mugger's potential marks are armed. People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the physically strong, and the mob, and that's the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a "Monopoly of Force".

Some argue that a gun makes confrontations lethal that would otherwise only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser. People who think that fists, bats, sticks, or stones don't constitute lethal force watch too much TV, where people take beatings and come out of it with a bloody lip at worst. The fact that the gun makes deadly force easier works solely in favor of the weaker defender, not the stronger attacker. If both are armed, the field is level. The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weightlifter. It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I will only be ruled by reason and agreement, not by force. I don't carry it because of fear, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation … and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top