JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The driver probably thought that she had put enough vodka in the kids sippy-cups to keep them asleep 'till they got home .... or, the kids didn't drink it all this time.

Sounds like "Mother of the Year". :rolleyes:

Sadly, morons like this, who are not even remotely representative of firearms owners (parents or otherwise), are used as examples against us.

Sounds like "Mother of the Year". :rolleyes:
Sadly, morons like this, who are not even remotely representative of firearms owners (parents or otherwise), are used as examples against us.

Its also why we all really need to think is the NRA, and OFF and others representing us well?
Some are, but some are not doing us any favors. Banning bumpstock, and acting like a mad dog is
not who we all are.

That's another one of those things that could never happen because of the CA gun laws.:mad: I would think it impossible for a 4year old to purchase a shotgun!:rolleyes:

She was the getaway driver, she thought the kid was going to escape the punishment but turns out it was like @Stomper and Snow.

My comment:
How is it that there are four kids under 4 years old in the back seat of a car? Four car seats won't fit on the back seat of a sedan. The law says that kids that age need to be strapped into car seats. If they were strapped into car seats they couldn't reach a shotgun on the floor. This sounds like multiple violations of the law.

The law also says that a shotgun cannot have an overall length of less than 29 inches. How does a 4 year old pick up and point a 6 pound, 42" long shotgun unless it is sawed off to maybe 18 inches and illegal to own?

The law also says that firearms transported in a vehicle must be unloaded. Did the 4 year old somehow load it himself, or was that law being violated too?

It sounds like we have enough laws already to have prevented this incident if they had been followed. Do you think this negligent parent would follow any new laws you enact?

I don't often let my pre-school kids shoot my firearms, but when I do, they shoot me!

Shotgun kept for discipline of lil monsters?

They get pretty rowdy... drinkin and shootin off guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top